Where to buy tyres online ?

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ebay seem to be as cheap as anywhere for a new pair of Tourances for a Hexhead 1200 GS .........

Unless anyone has any suggestions ? :beerjug:

I usually look around as there are loads to choose from. Round and black, black circles and Sherlocks are a few that I have used and been more than happy with.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Tyreleader.co.uk

Bought some for my Merc - very quick delivery and no-one else could touch their price.

They also do bike tyres.

I think they come from Germany so be prepared to wait a day or two.

:beerjug:

Tyreleader.co.uk

Bought some for my Merc - very quick delivery and no-one else could touch their price.

They also do bike tyres.

I think they come from Germany so be prepared to wait a day or two.

:beerjug:

I bought some from Tyre Leader, and it was a disaster.:rob They cancelled, and credited the first order, so I placed another. It then turned out that they didn't cancel the first order, so I ended up with two tyres (and only paid for one).

Rather than sending one back, I said I'd keep it, so they asked me to do a bank transfer for the unpaid tyre. As this was their error, I was not prepared to pay the transfer fees, and they were not happy about this. After about half a dozen rude emails from them, I've not heard from them since. But I won't be dealing with them again, which is a shame, as their prices are good, and I need two PR4's for my bike ASAP.:blast

If using Round & Black online I've found that Universal Tyres (Watling Tyres) have matched the price fitted and balanced on my last three sets of tyres.
I believe they are the same company, but with inclusive fitting possibly worth another £30.00 its worth it.
:thumby:

Gone with Tyre Leader ... got a set of Tourance next ordered ...will see how it goes .....

This thread should be useful to others looking for recommendations as well

:beerjug::beer::jager

Gone with Tyre Leader ... got a set of Tourance next ordered ...will see how it goes .....

This thread should be useful to others looking for recommendations as well

:beerjug::beer::jager

I used them recently for some car tyres, good price and delivered within 5 days.

Didn't get any contact for the first couple of days but then got a tracking number and notified that they'd been delivered.
( I got them sent direct to the garage.)

I'd use them again.

Cheers Stuart

Back
Top Bottom