Bluetooth transmitter

cbrgaz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a bluetooth tranmitter that switches off the communication channel once my satnav has given voice commands?
A the moment i have a garmin montana with rugged mount with a bluetooth tranmitter in the jack socket, which is then paired to my scala rider Q3. The bluetooth transmitter is holding the channel open perminantly and so i can cant have voice coms with my passenger..................Can anyone offer a solution? Or recommend a tranmitter that closes down the channel after voice commands are given.

Cheers

Garry

I am no expert, but I don't think it works like that.
you need to set-up your intercom to have BT connections with both the "voice channel" (I assume your pillion intercom) and the GPS. Its the intercom that will give the right channel the priority - ie interupt the voice with GPS temporarily and then revert. I don't think you will suceed in getting the an add-on to close and then re-open the BT connection repeatedly.

If connected as an A2DP device then I would expect the intercom to still work ? I think it may be paired incorrectly.

Regards, Colin@ridermount.com

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll change the priorities on the scala so intercom takes priority. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom