Fitting an 1150GSA screen to a 1150GS - help

Colts

Reaction score
To the all knowing forum........

I have an 1150GSA screen and would like to fit it to my 1150GS (53plate). As far as I am aware I need some spacer blocks, longer bolts and may need to change the outer brackets as well. Is this correct?

If not - what do I need to do??

If yes - where can I get the parts and what do I do next? - I've tried motor-works and NN

Once you have all stopped shaking your heads at my obvious lack of knowledge your advice would be welcome

Cheers
Colts

I'm almost sure ...

... I saw a pair of Part 3's in my garage a few weeks ago; unfortunately I'm not back to my garage until Friday, but I'll have a look then if you like. I replaced all my OE bolts with SS Allen bolts so the originals might be kicking about too :nenau

... I saw a pair of Part 3's in my garage a few weeks ago; unfortunately I'm not back to my garage until Friday, but I'll have a look then if you like. I replaced all my OE bolts with SS Allen bolts so the originals might be kicking about too :nenau

Cheers Oblertone

There was a complete set on ebay going the other day. Had a look for you but buggered if I can find them now. Might be worth a search though. I have the adv screen on my 1150gs and found it worked better for me than using tobinators/standard screen/mra screen in any combination.

Would you be interested in selling??

Yep, I have tobinators on mine. I only have the spacers, you will need end plates and screws.

Not sure how to sell em to you though as I'm no longer a subscriber :nenau

:confused:

Flipfly we are a bit stuck really as neither of us is keen on pitting contact details on the forum

I'm heading down to Winchester area today, gizza bell on 077 six nine five 8 2 one 2 4 :thumb

My apologies ...

... no trace of my Part 3's; I wonder where they went :nenau

Back
Top Bottom