Fate?

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since selling my Breva and baby Varadero I have been looking around for something to fill the gap in the garage. Most likely candidate was either a green lane bike or a lovely VFR750FK that I viewed near Colchester earlier this week.
I popped into Veritys in St Ives this morning and Nigel (who also owns an 1100GS, as does his brother) was outside when I arrived. He told me that only yesterday he rolled a low mileage 1100 into his showroom. It was a 99 model with 20K on it! They don`t come up like this very often so I took it for a run and that was it basically. Deal has been done and I pick it up later today. My old girl has done 113K now so this one will be kept for two up trips with the wife and only used in Summer until my current one gives up the ghost.....hopefully in a good few year time.
Incidently the VFR I viewed was now I am not having it I will put it in the `spotted a deal` section as it is a gem at a silly low price for its condition.

so you bought a second 1100?

you outdo even you!! Im betting it won't last even one year in your hands.. something shiny will appear and bye buy. or you'll swap over the goodies and flog the older one.

12 months.. less probably.

so you bought a second 1100?

you outdo even you!! Im betting it won't last even one year in your hands.. something shiny will appear and bye buy. or you'll swap over the goodies and flog the older one.

12 months.. less probably.

It could happen :D

Back
Top Bottom