VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a few pairs of Muffs available.

Muffs including postage to the UK £52.00

Gaucho including postage to the UK £105.00

Muffs and Gaucho together including postage to the UK £150.00

I don't know yet (though I suspect they will) if the muffs fit the new 1200WC. I will have a closer look next week when I will be close enough to have a good look.

I accept payment through PayPal. Please PM me for details and availability.

Photos courtesy of Tim Cullis

Val.

Attachments

• M&G3.jpg
    M&G3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2,631
  • M&G2.jpg
    M&G2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,148
Am I right in thinking the gaucho for my std 1150 will work on a hexhead 1200 adv? - my trial fitting suggest yes

You are correct Sir.

The standard Big Trailie Gaucho fits a multitude of bikes and a great investment long term if you are the sort of person who likes to change bikes every couple of years.

However; From recent experience, may I advise that those who would prefer the 1200GS 2008-13 Gaucho please let me know when ordering. These are also quit a bit more expensive at £120.00.

BTW if you have a WC1200 you will need the standard Gaucho as the 1200GS air/oil cooled gaucho does not fit.

I took the WC1200ADV last Thursday. Looking at the hand guards they look like the Muffs will fit 'just'. So is there anyone in the North Wilts, Chippenham ish area who would like to offer up their WC for fitting experiments, I would be most grateful.

Val.

7 pairs left

I have seven pairs of muffs left. It's looking unlikely that I will be getting any more this year.

When they're gone they're gone.

PM me if you find yourself in need.

Val.

Val,

do the muffs fit a Blackbird, if they do please PM your e mail so I can send it to a mate.

Mine are now three years old and still excellent.

Thanks

A few pairs still in stock

Anyone suffering with cold hands yet?

I have a few pairs of muffs here and can order Gauchos to be delivered direct from the supplier.

Val.

I have a 1200 TE with the hand guards. Will the tocano urbano muffs fit with these on? Do you have any?

Hi I know this is a long shot, but do you have any muffs remaining?

Back
Top Bottom