G1200PS mount: your GPS above the speedo on the R1200GS

MiGSel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The first G1200PS mounts are ready.

As with the G1150PS and G1100PS, the mount is designed to put your GPS or other device (camera, radar detector, mp3 player, ...) on a RAM mount above the dials, behind the screen. The mount goes on top of the metal plate above the speedo. With this one, you can use 1, 2 or 3 RAM balls. The "empty" holes are covered with a blanking plug.

I haven't been able to make any pictures on the bike yet. I need to find a "model" for that first :)
Here are some pics of the mount on the kitchen table:

51505474-M.jpg

51505478-M.jpg

This is the final prototype. The first production batch will be ready in a few weeks.
I am now trying to find a 1200 in the neighbourhood to make a few pictures with the mount and a GPS in place. I'll be back :D

Please tell me what you think!

Cheers,
Michel

They are certainly getting more polished that's for sure looking forward to the improvement being carried over to the airhead production :D

Oh and a website with a shopping cart too, me thinks MiGSel is going upmarket in 2006 :thumb

Wapping said:
Quanta costa? :nenau
The price with 1 RAM ball will be 85 euros all in (p&p / VAT).

timeandtide said:
Looks good MiGSel. Will it work with tt's cockpit cover/tidy?
I'd have to have one to check that.
From what I can see on the TT shop site, I can't really tell.

judge said:
Oh and a website with a shopping cart too, me thinks MiGSel is going upmarket in 2006 :thumb
Yes I thought it was time to move to that.
Making the shop site work is next on my todo list.

judge said:
They are certainly getting more polished that's for sure looking forward to the improvement being carried over to the airhead production :D
I'm waiting for a sample from another tosser to get started on that. :)

Cheers,
Michel

Back
Top Bottom