Useful Numbers And Services

Good luck in the future Fergus, you might remember twas my k1200r you put on the Dyno over two years ago, cheers lad :beerjug:

Tuned, not sure if i can advertise my own business but here goes...

Logos Promotional Wear - Machine embroidery of polo shirts, fleeces, jackets etc, based in Ballymena but currently doing work north and south of the border.
Have embroidered shirts and fleeces for the Gathering of the Clans, Kesh me Arse, Run to the Hills, Calums Road and a few others on the site with good feedback so far.

Check website www.logospromotionalwear.com for more details.

Have embroidered shirts and fleeces for the Gathering of the Clans, Kesh me Arse, Run to the Hills, Calums Road and a few others on the site with good feedback so far.
And very good they are too.
Good luck with it Trev :thumb2

And very good they are too.
Good luck with it Trev :thumb2

+2 she who does the washing says the quality is excellent, cloth keeps its shape with no shrinkage around the embroidery.

Good luck Trev:thumb

Peter

I agree with the boys :blast :D

I would safely say any of the owners of Trev's work got at our events will have no complaints either with the overall quality of the polo shirts :thumb

When do I get my commission :p

K9 Catering

Hi All, I have just set up a small venture here in Cork K9 Catering - supplier of quality dog foods.
I will offer a discount to fellow Tossers. Protein ranges available 18-19.5-20-21-26-27
No artificial additives, flavourings or preservatives

Special Field & Trial range for working/gun/agility dogs available
All breeds and activity levels catered for
Bag sizes - 15kgs and some 20kg]
Prices start from €27

Please contact Kevin on 087-6801103
Website www.k9catering.net currently under construction.

Attachments

• LogoColorTextBelow UKgser.JPG
    LogoColorTextBelow UKgser.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 373
Tyre Fitting and Balancing at Oranmore

From De Crowe:

location info
http://www.phdmotorcycles.com/blog/?page_id=30 gives you pat's location and info page. Don't let his penchant for H-D put you off. Check with Pat what he charges , in case I am wrong on price.

PHD Motorcycles‎
Unit 5, Oranmore Business Park, Carrowmonease,
Oranmore, Co. Galway, Ireland
086 827 0811
phdmotorcycles.com‎

Battery ad on DoneDeal

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagebikes/2993962

Motorcycle Batteries.
(Age 3 days)
Classic & Vintage Bikes / Dublin
for sale

Trouble starting on these cold mornings? Chances are its your battery.

Ring me with the make and model of your bike.

BMW batteries start at €85.

Odyssey Batteries (simply the best on the market) start at €130. Ideal for Harley, BMW, Guzzi, custom projects.

Also Yuasa, Easystart.

Delivery poss. Dublin.

Thank you for looking.

Price: not specified
CONTACT PUBLISHER
John cannot be contacted by email
Call John on 0852304375

I think We need to do some tidying up in Here

Bike Transport

2 companies I have used have been J & M carriers Good lads although like us all at peak motorcycling periods they get stretched and can't do "Right away"

The Other one and I feel we need to work at using local resources is Paddy @ Biketrans but I'll ask the mod to update details later

Positive Recommendations for both all the bikes delivered were secure and safe and well wrapped

Can anyone recommend a good place to have my GS serviced in the Ballymena area ?

Or should I just get my finger out and do it myself ? :D

Back
Top Bottom