Relay

Swooper

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

Under the tool tray there is a yellow relay.

Anyone know what is it for/does?

It seems to be able to fit in two ways? Thoughts

Thanks

Swooper said:
Hi

Under the tool tray there is a yellow relay.

Anyone know what is it for/does?

It seems to be able to fit in two ways? Thoughts

Thanks
starter relay

Top bloke

Is there a flasher unit on this very sophisticated vehicle? If so where is it?

Swooper said:
Top bloke

Is there a flasher unit on this very sophisticated vehicle? If so where is it?

Nope - thats the only relay on the bike. Flashers are worked by ZFE unit.
Think you're instrument cluster's in by the way.

Its booked in on Thursday - see you then?

I also the need the starter button sorting (it wont release) and (this is very entertaining) the left hand indicator wont turn off. I had to stop yesterday and take the bulbs out. The positive is you don't have to worry about not forgeting to set the parking lights.

I am sure it can be sorted?

Swooper I am impressed with your technical knowledge which seems to have improved considerably, I didn’t think you knew what a starter motor button was (you are stopping pushing it are you? otherwise it won’t release same goes for the indicators) Ps you haven’t being doing some of your renowned DIY improvements or using the dremel have you?
Swooper said:
Its booked in on Thursday - see you then?

I also the need the starter button sorting (it wont release) and (this is very entertaining) the left hand indicator wont turn off. I had to stop yesterday and take the bulbs out. The positive is you don't have to worry about not forgeting to set the parking lights.

I am sure it can be sorted?

gsman1 said:
Swooper I am impressed with your technical knowledge which seems to have improved considerably, I didn’t think you knew what a starter motor button was (you are stopping pushing it are you? otherwise it won’t release same goes for the indicators) Ps you haven’t being doing some of your renowned DIY improvements or using the dremel have you?

Do you know a phrase begining with F and ending in off?

Bloody 1200's

Yes you must be talking about the phrase "Flipping Indicators won't turn Off" :bounce1 :beer: :beerjug:

Swooper said:
Do you know a phrase begining with F and ending in off?

Bloody 1200's

Is the yellow relay really the starter relay? It doesn't look big enough to switch a starter motor.

I suppose the way to find out would be to remove it and see what stops working :)

Swooper

I'll try and get to rainbow on Thurs and give you the money I owe.

PS

I think the weather forecast for Thurs is really shitty, snow and biting cold east wind.

Really...

...pleased I've got a reliable BMW reading all the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherps ;)

Jimb said:
I think the weather forecast for Thurs is really shitty, snow and biting cold east wind.

So :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Dakar-Schwarzwald.jpg
    Dakar-Schwarzwald.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 213
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It was cold, really really cold... honest. The roads clear here Jimb, we'd just turned round cos it was blocked completely :eek:

This was the trip whereby I rest my argument about ABS... four bikes and the only one to go down on the snow was the only one with ABS :rolleyes:

Might see you guys at Rainbow on Thursday... but I'll be in the VW cos the weather forecast aint too good :beerjug:

Road sign? Language? OK so I took a wrong turn at Howden :confused:

Back
Top Bottom