UKGSER logo reflective Tinwolf vest

tinwolf

Hi guys & gals

Having been given permission by head honcho Paul to create a reflective vest with the ukGSer logo on Ive decided to start a new thread to show them.
If you look at my previous thread "stylish reflective vests?" you can get an idea of the vests construction.
There is a vest for the 1200 and 1150GS with the respective motorbike displayed on front and back as shown in the attachments.
Price is £30 inc P&P to ukGSer members.

Attached is the R1150GS back.

Attachments

• UKGSER BACK R1150.jpg
    UKGSER BACK R1150.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 795
And here`s the 1200 front (your name here).

Attachments

• UKGSER R1200 FRONT4.jpg
    UKGSER R1200 FRONT4.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 799
And in the dark.. (This is a "touched up" picture of a 1200 vest I recently did for a GSer with a different logo but the bike is as made).

Attachments

• ukGSer 1200 front real.jpg
    ukGSer 1200 front real.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 784
Any chance the mesh bit could be Hi Viz?

Hi Kritou

I have looked long and hard for a hi viz mesh that is as good a quality as the black mesh I use (it`s tough and doesn`t stretch) and I haven`t found any.
Besides which, the vests does show up very well in daylight and are certailnly "higher viz" than most black biker jackets :D
It is possible though to put fluorescent material on the vest as shown in my previous thread "stylish reflective vests?"

Kritou said:
Any chance the mesh bit could be Hi Viz?

Tinwolf did this for me :thumb If you ask you get - top bloke!

VestFront.jpg

Just a BIG thumbs up :thumb :thumb :thumb for Tinwolf. After several attempts to get the vest design I was wanted. Only to be stopped by possible infringement of BM copywrite?

He has done a top job for me and I now hve the R1200GS design vest. Excellent service and excellent vest.

:beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug:
Regards

ED

Go on you know you want one?

Gosh thanks Dave and Ed shucks :eek:

That`s your vest in the dark picture Ed that`s been altered slightly to have the ukGSer logo rather than your "personalised" one.