Rode a 1200 gsa

ktmmark

Reaction score
Went out on pidcocks demo today very nice bike, like the computer ,but apart from the height & fueltank felt just like my 1200gs which is no supprise .
personaly i like the silver frame better still a nice bike :D

Attachments

• gsa.jpg
    gsa.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 460
nedflanders said:
a garden centre is probably the closest most will come to going off road ;)

bet you enjoyed that one! :D

nedflanders said:
a garden centre is probably the closest most will come to going off road ;)

So... what your saying is you cant buy a sports bike without racing everyone around all day, tourers can only be taken out for minimum couple of hundred miles rides, and off roaders must be off roaded ?

I buy what I like, ride it where I like and enjoy it as I like, if that offends :dabone

ianran said:
So... what your saying is you cant buy a sports bike without racing everyone around all day, tourers can only be taken out for minimum couple of hundred miles rides, and off roaders must be off roaded ?

I buy what I like, ride it where I like and enjoy it as I like, if that offends :dabone

Spot on mate. :thumb :hapybnce:

ianran said:

Well said and not before time! For all the 'Thought Police' out there, there is only one reason why the GS, or any other motorcycle is manufactured.... PROFIT! So try to extract your heads from the dark smelly place where you have them firmly wedged! :dabone :dabone :dabone

No, your going to be alright with the Tourance's probably but you better breath in when you go throught the checkouts. :)

Back
Top Bottom