Givi Pannier Mounts

(RIP) Perryhill

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me is there a way to mount Givi Panniers on a '91 R100GS. I understand a company called Five Star did but no longer exist. Is there some other way?
Many thanks
Neville

If you are handy enough you might get a givi wingrack on it.
Don't remember wether there is a kit for your bike.
It's universal kit is not really good, that's why it's universall :rolleyes:

prul

i bought the five star 9 years ago

Perryhill said:
Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me is there a way to mount Givi Panniers on a '91 R100GS. I understand a company called Five Star did but no longer exist. Is there some other way?
Many thanks
Neville
a givi wing rack will fit but you will need some very long bolts, i still have some and the givi parts needed , make me a sencible offer for them and thay are yours,(my 100gs was Hreg) :clap

give me a hint about the price and what you have, is it just the sides or did you manage a topbox ads well. Photo appreciated if poss.
Neville

Perryhill said:
give me a hint about the price and what you have, is it just the sides or did you manage a topbox ads well. Photo appreciated if poss.
Neville
I think i have a rack and sides i will have a look the the week end and try to post photos as well , price hows £50 the lot sound? :thumb(if you come up to the west mids BBQ & CAMPING WEEKEND ON the 10 JUNE you can look at it :D

i have looked at the rack its a bit tatty and there are only 3 bolts so if you are interested its £25 :thumb

may i form a queue? :eek:
if he's not interested / i might be ;)
~~
Og :
R100gs+same problem.

Back
Top Bottom