I wonder if they do a Lavender fragrance :ymca

Attachments

• Cif visor wipes.jpg
    Cif visor wipes.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 446
James Burton said:
Best thing is they have a lingering citrus aromer :bow

I'm a bit worrried about the citrus ones :ymca

But these are brilliant on a long run and save you having to visit petrol station toilets to get wet bog roll :eek: :barf

TUNED IN said:
I know what helmet is.... but is visor a new name for arse :D

I'm now concerned about the direction this thread is headed :eek

Especially as it has my name in the title :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Cif wipes for your helmet?

Do you pronounce it the same as syph?

:eek:

Mutley1150 said:
See, that's exactly the kind of thing I was worried about :confused: :eek: :D

I'd be more worried about the rash and the discharge. Go to a doctors, they've seen it all before so you won't shock them Mutt :thumb

I hate to say this, 'cos it really is a bit sad, but I'd be a bit cautious about using these on plastics and ferrous metals.......

I haven't got the product data sheets to hand (I do have them, but they're in the car and I can't be arsed to walk down the road in te rain) but IIRC, they have a hydrogen peroxide bleach in them.......that's an oxidant.......)

It might well work initially on the dirt, but make sure you wash it off with plenty of water afterwads or you might well have problems ;)

I'll get me anorak, but do think about it ;)

Fanum said:
I hate to say this, 'cos it really is a bit sad, but I'd be a bit cautious about using these on plastics and ferrous metals.......

I haven't got the product data sheets to hand (I do have them, but they're in the car and I can't be arsed to walk down the road in te rain) but IIRC, they have a hydrogen peroxide bleach in them.......that's an oxidant.......)

It might well work initially on the dirt, but make sure you wash it off with plenty of water afterwads or you might well have problems ;)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm going into the garage to read the back of the packet :spitfire

You've spoilt my Saturday night now :confused:

:stopbeing

Never mind :beerjug:

Apparently there designed for bathrooms , every surface except marble . so plastic showers and glass are ok :clap
No need to buff afterwards either :eek:

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW :p

No problem

I've been using them on my helmet for a couple of years (yes alright, calm down :eek: ). No ill effects whatsoever. They even clean baked on flies from iridium visors :thumb

Highly recommended, as used by the Mutt :cool:

Fanum said:

Had a really good think about it as per your suggestion and have come to a decision.

You were right to get your anorak.

Whatton said:
Had a really good think about it as per your suggestion and have come to a decision.

You were right to get your anorak.

Hey, no problem, It's a good fit :D

I've used them on the bike as well.......but I certainly wouldn't use them on my helmet carcass (visors maybe, they're replaceable and not essential for safety) 'cos I don't know what effect Hydrogen Peroxide (even in only about a 5% concentration, which is what these things are) would have on the thing that's protecting what little brain I have left.

You wanna use them on important stuff, you go ahead.......it's your call ;) :cool:

Fanum said:

It's not relevant to the original post, but thought it worth mentioning ------

I bunged some CIF liquid in with the screenwash in my car and thought it helped brilliantly................................................................................................................... Until it reacted with the screenwash and formed a jelly-type gunge that smeared the screen white, and left trails of dried muck down the roof of the car :eek:

So - not good stuff to mix in with screenwash :nono

It should be okay to wipe on visors, but one of those little "Clearview" thingies filled with mild screenwash mix does better.

Al :D

Until it reacted with the screenwash and formed a jelly-type gunge that smeared the screen white, and left trails of dried muck down the roof of the car :eek:

Al :D[/QUOTE]
Whatton you were right about the discharge. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lets see ya get them tubes cleaned then :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom