Digital temp thingy...

Shugz

Hi folks,

Went into Halfords the other looking for a thermometer to stick to my '02 1150 and found they can do one with a clock or a clock on it's own, but not a thermometer on it's own.
Now, the 1150 already has a clock, as do most vehicles these days so why would I want another one. I just want a digital thermometer.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

ta very much. (and sorry for the rant)

Shugz.

:beer:

Halford do keep a thermometer without a clock. It's round and come with a rubber sucker. Sticks in the middle on the screen a treat ! Only problem with then is that they are not fully waterproof. remove before pressure washing your bike.

Shugie

maplins aquarium thermometer £9.99, be careful where you position the sensor, it needs to be out of the airflow but able to sense the ambient temperature, under the tool tray is a good place.

cshughes said:
Hi folks,

Went into Halfords the other looking for a thermometer to stick to my '02 1150 and found they can do one with a clock or a clock on it's own, but not a thermometer on it's own.
Now, the 1150 already has a clock, as do most vehicles these days so why would I want another one. I just want a digital thermometer.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

ta very much. (and sorry for the rant)

Shugz.

:beer:

I can make ya one

:cool: :cool: :cool:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4917

ps the new ones look a bit more ""finished"":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom