Rukka Clothing!

Rukka!

Ahhhh, just done a search and it seems a few of you lot like this stuff!

What I really want is something very warm and very waterproof and very tough that will last for ages!!:eek:

Ahhhh, just done a search and it seems a few of you lot like this stuff!

What I really want is something very warm and very waterproof and very tough that will last for ages!!:eek:

too warm when it's 30° odd, but otherwise fulfils your requirements.

ok, VFM is arguable :D

I'm on my second jacket. The Velcro on the first is getting a bit tired but otherwise its still waterproof after 10 years+.
Value for money is a hard one as I always buy in a sale but I am very happy with the quality.:thumb

I got a 2nd hand Rukka jacket last year & when it's fooked I'll buy a new one, expensive but the best all round jacket I've owned.

The only gripe I have is the neck closure velcro ain't big enough for my 18" neck.

:thumb

Very robust, waterprood and durable.

Toureg is warmer though, and more flexible seasonally due to venting zips/removable inner.

I have the APR3 Jacket, after using it once I sold my BMW Rallye 2 suit.

Awesome kit, I think it could be the best stuff on the market.

How many other manufacturers will provide a loan of a jacket/trousers whilst they process a repair of claim?

I got a 2nd hand Rukka jacket last year & when it's fooked I'll buy a new one, expensive but the best all round jacket I've owned.

The only gripe I have is the neck closure velcro ain't big enough for my 18" neck.

Exactly what he said........awesome jacket..........31/2 yrs and 30,000miles of use and still waterproof. Neck closure too small and doesnt fasten so velcro snags on the loopy bit of my arai , otherwise perfect. :thumb

Neck closure too small and doesnt fasten so velcro snags on the loopy bit of my arai , otherwise perfect. :thumb

Not just me then :D Apart from that, it's great

Power2learn,
Your a bit far away from Infinity at Farnborough but when I was last in there
they had Rukka kit in the sale so you might find some closer to Sheffield.
I had an issue over my jacket and trousers letting in water which resulted in them going back to Finland. Since their return I have been a dry boy.
I found the sizing a little out of kilter to everyone else so I would recommend
you try it on.
Overall its the best kit I have ever had
Matt

I agree Neck closure is too small. Works well in high G force situations though as it prevents the blood draining from your head :D I simply cut off the velcro loop.

Totally waterproof but because the Goretex liner is part of the jacket and not removeable (at least on my jacket) you can get quite hot in Summer use - that's when I use my Rallye 2 jacket.

Cuffs may be a bit tight if you're trying to tuck gloves in rather than over gloves.

Not enough waterproof pockets .....

Oh! ....... never wash or tumble dry it with the (removable) armour in! :thumb

:wave

As an alternative you may want to look at Dainese and save a few quid :thumb

Yes I have a Rukka and would buy again :thumb

Agree totally with Peter Pan about the wrist velcro straps being a bit on the weak side and as long as you have not got a gorilla size neck like Cookson should be OK :D

Rukka kit is very good but other manufacturers have closed the gap somewhat (IMO).

VFM - not in my opinion, very overpriced.

I have Rukka trousers and Jacket hanging up in my garage, I wear my HG suit instead.

Back
Top Bottom