Alpinestar Tech 3

About 2 weeks ago I bout a pair of Tech 3s. I am normally size ten. Sometimes a 9 for certain brands. In this case I got the size 44 (10) and they fit fine. Very inflexible initially and they only give a bi, but I cannot fault them in terms of comfort. They feel like armour plated slippers. They are snug though out, but do not pinch or squeeze anywhere. I doubt they are good for walking simply be cause there is little flex mid foot, but it won't be comfort that stops you walking, just the way you need to move thefoot.

Highly recommended!

Hiya,
I work for the dreaded Hein Gericke:blast The Tech3 are a real good boot without breaking the bank, you'll need a 10 (44) though as all A/star boots come up small and bank on a few months to break em in as well

Regards, Gnasher:thumb2

I am a size 10 and wear size 10 Tech 3's. They also show the American size 11 in the label so it may be that you need UK9 or US 10. Check them for yourself for size.
I love my boots, really comfy, weatherproof (not designed as such, but haven't leaked on me yet), they are warm and easy to put on. They even fit under my trousers.
I tried Tech 10's and after 10 minutes trying to get them on I gave up. That bootie is a real pain in the ass.
Absolutely great boot.

T3's are great.

I've got mine in stormtrooper white/black and are ace.

Tall enough to provide the much needed protection, not so tall as to interfere with knee pads.

Comfortable from the off, took a bit of time to get broken in. Fairly water resistant, but not waterproof!

I went one size up over my normal shoe size.

Definitely a good, solid boot and you get the free Stormtrooper look as well. I bought mine from dirtbikebitz.com. They were great - p&p was included and they arrived in less than 24 hours of placing my order on their website. Top stuff! :thumb2

size 9

I'm size 9 and my tech 3s are size 9
if you are using them everyday then get yourself some seal skinz socks as they are definatley not waterproof

Rob

I only use mine for off road

Back
Top Bottom