baglux

robbie c

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a tank cover which came with a small bag
what I would like is a baglux bag with a similar volume to the bmw tank bag but with an A4 or larger map pocket

any ideas

Rob

yep

just looked it up

£80 ish

whats the map holder like, is it reversible

Cheers

Rob

Hey Robbie C - what was the little bag that came with it. Does it fix to the cover via the standard fixings, what sort of size is it. If you're thinking of getting something in its place I might be interested in it - assuming of course you don't want it. Any pics ??

Try e-bay. There are generally quite a few people selling used Baglux bags most of which have seen little use and are in good condition. Also quite a few tankcovers although invariably these are never for your bike or in the right colour.

Although my bike is silver, I picked up a black Shibuya bag on e-bay for half the new price. It looks fine on the bike (with BMW black panniers).

The Baglux webiste also have special offers on discontinued or ex-demo stock although these tend to be for the tank covers more than the tankbags. May be worth a look and you land lucky.

8 ltr

Hey Robbie C - what was the little bag that came with it. Does it fix to the cover via the standard fixings, what sort of size is it. If you're thinking of getting something in its place I might be interested in it - assuming of course you don't want it. Any pics ??

it's the 8 ltr with the little bag on the back, sorry not for sale

to everyone else , cheers for the advice

Rob

Back
Top Bottom