Scotland Extravaganza

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive completed the last of the detail for our trip to Scotland.
Eight of us will meet at mine @ 0500 on the Friday morning, Minibus to Stansted. Fly to Glasgow. Minibus to Glen Coe accommodation. (Just down from the Red Squirrel camp site. Walk sat and sun, with loads of beer, no doubt:D
Return Monday. Cant wait, and it is really a little reunion of army pals.
:clap

Onahi, I'm assuming that you've been before but if not, the scenery is breathtaking at Glencoe :thumb2

You're spot on for doing part of the West Highland Way too. The Devil's Staircase runs round the north side of the glen into Kinlochleven (apologies if you already know that...)

staircase.jpg

The Devil's Staircase

AKA hard bastards hill :D
You think you are nearly finished when you can see down into Kinloch, thatll be your second mistake.:nono
Anyway, what do you want to come up here for, it'll be raining, the Midgies`ll eat you alive or leave you scarred for life, the beer is like pishwater (we don’t do bitter btw) the locals, well the least I say about the locals in Kinlochleven the better :guitarist (thats a banjo he`s playing ;) )

Climbed the Buachaille Etive Mor last year then 3 other summits :rob fukcing near killed me :mmmm had lunch in the Clachaig Inn and after 3 Guinness :beer: :beer: :beer: i was pished and needing ma bed :eek: but being a scotsman i stayed till closing time :aidan

Cheers for the pic ronno:thumb

I cana wait:D

Ive completed the last of the detail for our trip to Scotland.
Eight of us will meet at mine @ 0500 on the Friday morning, Minibus to Stansted. Fly to Glasgow. Minibus to Glen Coe accommodation. (Just down from the Red Squirrel camp site. Walk sat and sun, with loads of beer, no doubt:D
Return Monday. Cant wait, and it is really a little reunion of army pals.
:clap

Your plan seems flawed:augie
I see you all meet at your house at 5am

Have you set a date:nenau
I'm not sitting at Glencoe for months on end waiting for you to turn up and buy me beer:beerjug: ;)

Dates man I need dates
i-dates-medjool.jpg

eh big man, im gina giv ye a date nearer the time, and it would be great if you could git there for the sat night, and show me how the scots have a real good night. :thumb

eh big man, im gina giv ye a date nearer the time, and it would be great if you could git there for the sat night, and show me how the scots have a real good night. :thumb

What are you inviting a tea total, nicotine free early nighter like him for? :eek:

Glencoe is a quality weekend...

Usually stay at the red squirrel and do some hills.

The Clachaig is a good pub for getting "Mongoed Oot Yer Puss":JB

I recomend the Beers from the Atlas Brewery:beer:

Have a good one

Ali:thumb

:jes

Ronno, i think, (hope) after a few beers in the Clachaig, Oooonyack will look a bit like Gina G:D

We are staying at the Clachaig. so im sure it will be a good couple of nights:beer:

Lochy bar would be a great place tae meet up then Gordon could join us for a pint or three.
Shame for you and yir chums to be so close and miss out on Gordies hospitallity:thumb

Lochy bar would be a great place tae meet up then Gordon could join us for a pint or three.
Shame for you and yir chums to be so close and miss out on Gordies hospitallity:thumb

Is it safe for you to come on to the mainland?:augie

I'm like a stealth ninja and easily camoflage myself in any enviroment

Can you spot me:nenau on a shopping trip to Glasgow a couple of months ago

christmas_tree_352_352x470.jpg

Who's that in the passenger seat with you? :nenau

Al :thumb2

Attachments

• Oon.jpg
    Oon.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 164

Back
Top Bottom