IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

To avoid any confusion or bad feeling at the actual event, could all those attending please forward a list of what they intend wearing on both Friday and Saturday evenings to either myself or HRH via PM.

As well as a full description of the garments could they specify the actual colours please.

If possible PM us a photograph of you in the actual clothes. This will prevent any arguing in the pubs of Ullpaool between an attendee (for instance) insisting with HRH and myself that his shirt is magenta while we say that it is purple.

PM sent, but as I said in it my underwear will be a last minute thing so no way I can confirm the style or colour.

HTH :thumb2

PM sent, but as I said in it my underwear will be a last minute thing so no way I can confirm the style or colour.

HTH :thumb2

I've cancelled the road run for fear of skid marks being left...

Do I have to remove the Headlamp bulbs from my bike ?
I have a Purple shirt with lilac flowers on it....do I need to worry ?
My tents' got reflective bits in the guy ropes, do I need a letter from my Mum ?
Is Imitation Bad-assed BSH Camo gear compulsary?
Do I need a side-car ?

I hope all of these answers will be addressed 'cos I've booked the Friday off work and don't want the whole Gathering to be cancelled. :augie

I'll be wearing a stupid, drunken grin plastered over a red face :D

Possibly (probably) more from being slapped by Mrs Wully than from any sunburn or alcohol induced reasons)

I'm a bloke who struggles to describe primary colours.

The only Magenta I have ever known was a stripper in Hamburg.:drool

Full length fur coat, flippers, WW1 flying helmet, boxing gloves and a belt with a bird cage, cheese grater, and a fire lighter.

I thought it was casual:nenau

i will be attending both evenings :thumb
Friday -i will be in my birthday suit. :)
Saturday -i will be wearing only a pair of speedo's. :eek
whilst i can supply pictures of both, i feel may tip the scales as to what is permissible to view and NWS was never intended for such items .
both pictures look the same as the speedo's seem to get chewed up in the valley of doom as it were.:drool
for those wanting the pictures please pm me and i will foreword them to you.
PS
any members have any idea as to how you would remove speedo's without surgery please get in touch.
thank you.:thumb

whilst i can supply pictures of both, i feel may tip the scales as to what is permissible to view and NWS was never intended for such items .
both pictures look the same as the speedo's seem to get chewed up in the valley of doom as it were.:drool
PS
any members have any idea as to how you would remove speedo's without surgery please get in touch.
im off out to the garage to smash my head with a very big hammer to try and get rid of that image:eek:D:D

If anyone would like to dress up with me, I have a spare suit........

2.5459.jpg

PS

pictures emailed to stumpy and garfield as requested :aidan
dirty boys

Scared

After reading the foregoing posts i will be mainly be wearing a scared look and carrying a baseball bat...........and maybe a pointy stick..

Stick re think

That'll just attract them......

Maybe a shitty stick......

no no don't tell me...that'll attract them like flies round..blah blah.

Well here i am (No really it's not far off)

Attachments

• ugly-betty-america-ferrera-300-032707.jpg
    ugly-betty-america-ferrera-300-032707.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 235

Back
Top Bottom