Attendee list

Can I confirm my attendance, will be in a tent. Arrive about 5ish Friday.

regret to say, i have to cancel my attendance at this event :(

Oh Pooey Bottoms.... I've just been told that I may have to work on Friday AND the Fecking Saturday (even though they were booked and approved... Daft Tart at work getting Pregnant !!!:().... So it looks like I'll only be there for the Saturday night:D
I hope this doesn't put too many of my fans off. :beerjug:

Oh Pooey Bottoms.... I've just been told that I may have to work on Friday AND the Fecking Saturday (even though they were booked and approved... Daft Tart at work getting Pregnant !!!:().... So it looks like I'll only be there for the Saturday night:D

I will try and live with the dissapointment Al :comfort

:beerjug:

I'll cope:augie

;)

It just means there's more ale for everyone else Al....:D

Back
Top Bottom