Classic Camping weekend now moved to Ilfracombe

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After visiting the Humbugs (Andy and Paula) today at their flood hit house in Somerset it's clear it will not be practical to hold the Classic camping weekend there this June. Instead the weekend will move to near Ilfracombe to a cracking campsite called Warcombe Farm; http://www.warcombefarm.co.uk/index.html

The upside is there will not have to be a restriction on numbers. The owners have offered pitches for the weekend at a very reasonable £15 per night for tents or wobbleboxes.

It's a very beautiful area with loads to see and do, there is even fishing available on site.

I am sure everyone will join me in wishing Andy and Paula well sorting out their home.

Sooooo those who have expressed interest are;

Madmountainman + Sandy
Ash
Phil Reynolds + 1
att + 1
Proff + 1
Nick.ct
Humbug + 1
Devon
tallgirl
Oblertone and Jaq
cookie + 1
Springer
ralphy + 1
MATKAT + Sue
Sid + Ann
pegs
sycomoto
timeandtide
Whatton and Liz
jimish
dirtmonkey + 1

Wishing Andy & Paula all the best at this difficult time.

Devon ( Andy ) we have to book with the campsite direct ?

:thumb2

Wishing Andy & Paula all the best at this difficult time.

Devon ( Andy ) we have to book with the campsite direct ?

:thumb2

At the moment I have reserved 35 pitches with the owner (who is a keen Motorcyclist himself) and I am hoping everyone can just turn up and pay for their pitch on the Friday (or Saturday). Any different, I will post up at least a month before the event.

It is still a way off and hopefully nearer the time those who have expressed an interest in coming can confirm their attendance and I can give the campsite an accurate idea of numbers. They can handle a larger number of people if need be.

Devon - I am going to have to drop out of this one.

Devon - I am going to have to drop out of this one.

That's a shame JayC. I will take you off the list but it is still a couple of months off so maybe things will change and you can get along.

Humbug weekend

Had no idea of Humbugs plight:blast and was onlt there in February. Hopefully all will be returned to normal.
Sue and I competing in 31 mile Worcestershire Way walk for St Richards Hospice charity on 20th June, so will not be down ntil the saturday, but will stay till Monday. So one pitch big enough for the T4 and the Tepee.
Hopefully some of you lot will sponsor us on our walk, we can collect the donations at the weekend:thumb2

Hi Devon
Can you stick me down for this one please?
It'll be my first with you lot so you do promise to treat me gently don't you?

Ever so sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of this one as I am being sent to the states for training on 21st June for my new job. Hope to come on the next one.

Tom

Hi Devon

Apologies but this is now clashing with with a 'family thing' I can't get out of, a shame as Amanda and I were very much looking forward to going.............Have a good 'un :)

Andres

Ever so sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of this one as I am being sent to the states for training on 21st June for my new job. Hope to come on the next one.

Tom

Hi Devon

Apologies but this is now clashing with with a 'family thing' I can't get out of, a shame as Amanda and I were very much looking forward to going.............Have a good 'un :)

Andres

No worries, maybe you can all wander down next year.

Classic Motorcycle camping weekend - Ilfracombe 20th - 22nd June 2014

Hi ,

Please can I reserve a pitch for the weekend for 2 people, one tent and two bikes
many thanks
Paul

I'm going to have to pull out too :(

Back
Top Bottom