The Swiss Alps 2009 forum is moving in 7 days

Magnum

Reaction score
The Swiss Alps 2009 forum will move to Ride Reports section in 7 days :)

Cheers Paul for moving it back :thumb2 Wetwipes at the ready ;)

Thank god for that, I couldn't find and thought it had been deleted :blast

Why move it anyway, it seems to have become a fixture here :confused:

Thank god for that, I couldn't find and thought it had been deleted :blast

Why move it anyway, it seems to have become a fixture here :confused:
The section it is in at the moment is called "Open invite trips Planning a big trip and want other GSers to join you?"

Unless your name is Dr Who there is no way you can now join the trip... hence the need to move it to the Ride Reports section ;)

The section it is in at the moment is called "Open invite trips Planning a big trip and want other GSers to join you?"

Unless your name is Dr Who there is no way you can now join the trip... hence the need to move it to the Ride Reports section ;)

As long as you let us all know where it gets moved to next then I can't see there being much problem. It is unsettling though :D

personally i'd just delete the fecker ,,,,
it was said report that i was reading intently this evening whilst my bike ( which i had inadvertently left running in the garage ) decided to recreate the chernobyl meltdown .. :blast:blast:blast
jk ,, best ride report iv'e had the pleasure of reading ... well done :thumb2:thumb2

Don't think the Swiss are renowned for their sense of humour !
As none of us are Swiss, who cares.

If all you can do is come here to take the piss, then quite frankly you can fack off.

It was funny for the first half dozen times, now it's getting more than a little tiresome.

i aint takin the piss my friend ,,, im merely stating fact ,,, whilst reading this cracking report i forgot my bike was running and cooked the engine , ,,,, hum ho ,,, these things happen ,,,, chill out !!!! :D:D :thumb2

As none of us are Swiss, who cares.

If all you can do is come here to take the piss, then quite frankly you can fack off.

It was funny for the first half dozen times, now it's getting more than a little tiresome.

You really don't get this place do you :D

Yes, but the records stuck and the joke has worn thin. So if you don't mind ...

Sorry, I'll stop taking the piss now, I can see it's wearing a bit thin. Given you some practice at the mod thing though, you're a natural :thumb2

It looks like all Mods are going to get modded in here :augie

*poof* and with a little puff of smoke, it all dissapeared.

"Did I imagine that?" thought Dorothy.

:augie

*poof* and with a little puff of smoke, it all dissapeared.

"Did I imagine that?" thought Dorothy.

:augie

You can't beat a bit of poofing and puffing:D

and

You can't beat a good British farce.......Even if it's chocolate coated:blast

Back
Top Bottom