Thunderbirds Are Go!

Newbie here!

Just registered on the board after dropping Bhud and Nakambale of at Haydock.
Few beers with Thunder and Neil 23 before they headed south.

It's correct what they say, a white van IS the fastest thing on the road!
(Without 2 GS's in the back....)

Cheers, Kev.

Newbie here!

Cheers, Kev.

Welcome! You almost had a third bike to pick up at Tayport but I chickened out of the trip with two days to go. Glad to see they're making progress - think I would just have slowed them down (mine's just an 800)... :D

Newbie here!

Cheers, Kev.

You mean they didn't ride down........ and I thought they were hardcore:augie It won't go past the next person I tell;)

Welcome! You almost had a third bike to pick up at Tayport but I chickened out of the trip with two days to go. Glad to see they're making progress - think I would just have slowed them down (mine's just an 800)... :D

Cheers, Think the 800 might have just fitted. Those 1200's are big even for a LWB van!

You mean they didn't ride down........ and I thought they were hardcore:augie It won't go past the next person I tell;)

Well with 3 foot of snow settled outside and the van side window's frozen until well south of Penrith I think it was the correct choice :eek:

Ola

Glen, John and Sid are safely in Zaragoza, probably in the bar by now. They left the snow behind around Pamplona and apparently found some nice roads and had a bit of fun!!!! Boys will be boys!!! :)
Glen has even put his shades on because of the bright sun - surely not?

Peeps.

We are making progress and currently holed up in a hostelries Francais.

Unbelievebly cold weather, batteries dying in cameras and phones it's so bad.

one thing for those who have access to our trackers, please do not post any specific locations or images, happy for all our well and generic details but the guys don't want specifics for reasons we won't go into.

Ttfn

Thunder

Peeps.

We are making progress and currently holed up in a hostelries Francais.

Unbelievebly cold weather, batteries dying in cameras and phones it's so bad.

one thing for those who have access to our trackers, please do not post any specific locations or images, happy for all our well and generic details but the guys don't want specifics for reasons we won't go into.

Ttfn

Thunder

But everyone knows you'll be crossing on the ferry from algerciras to ceuta, and then have to be in rabat.
They'll be thousands of other vehicles on the crossings as well :nenau

I've just spoken to Thunder he's having a great time despite the -4°c temperatures.

The postings saying where they currently are and showing their exact locations are causing them some concern. Could we hold off on this please :thumb2

I've just spoken to Thunder he's having a great time despite the -4°c temperatures.

The postings saying where they currently are and showing their exact locations are causing them some concern. Could we hold off on this please :thumb2

Didn't think it was a problem till they reached the Sahara

News black out here then :(

Look forward to the write up when they get back:thumb2

You are joking :nenau

Worried about being hunted down by gangs of french homosexuals or gay spanish waiters :nenau

I think its Rogers supply of Vodka he's worried about at border crossings:augie

Yip I reckon the thats the case :thumb2

Spoke to the guys and they said all ok with the updates:clap

-5 today and they are eating pizza in a bowling alley in Issoire:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom