Who's attending and what food?

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We need to get some idea of number of attendees to plan out the food orders in advance.

Food will be similar to last year's arrangements. Full cooked English breakfast available on Saturday and Sunday mornings. This will be quality food with free range eggs, local bacon and sausages so forget your diet for the weekend.

Dinner on Friday night will be the famous Babs Curry.

Dinner on Saturday night will be selection of fine meats finished off over BBQ. NB this is again the finest quality local meats not cheap shite burgers/sausages from supermarkets.

Let us know if there are any veggies and we might try to allow for the fussy buggers.:D We have fields of grass they can graze on.:)

People are welcome to arrive any time from Thursday pm but expect most will arrive on Friday 11th. No rush to leave on Sunday and welcome to stay over Sunday night if you want.

Facilities are much better this year as we have new downstairs bathroom with decent shower so you can wash away that smell of wee every evening.:D

Plenty of room for camping but I also have my Hymer motorhome available on a first come first served basis.

Please post below if you are coming and if you want :

Friday curry
Sat breakfast
Sat dinner
Sun breakfast

It's going to be a great event.:D

Sid

I`ll be there. :thumb2

I`m still an omnivore so food is no problem......cat curry will be fine. :D

So...yes to all meal times please.

Glambabe is coming too. :beerjug:

She`s a total veggie if it`s possible to cater for her ? :nenau

Motorhome.....is it still available and possible for Glambabe and me to use for the weekend?
I`m happy to pay a fee if need be.

Thought it may be a nice treat for Glambabe rather than a tent as the 12th June is her birthday and she`s agreed to come along with me for the weekend.
She doesn`t sleep very well in a tent and always ends up feeling cold and suffering....even in my Ajungilak -20 degree sleeping bag.

Hey,how about a birthday surprise for her ??
As long as it`s not Rob dancing to 'I want to be free' again. :augie

Will be there if my 'Airhead' plans come to fruition in time :blast

Sid, the food sounds fantastic, I'll arrive with an appetite :thumb2

Tarka in a wobbly Box .???????
What the feck is the world coming to.
:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast

12th of June is Barbs birthday as well :angel

I think Tarka will like the comfort of a Hymer :thumb2
Last couple who used it last year, now have one of their own :augie:augie

Is Minnie Glambabe coming as well ?? cos she'd also be welcome to muck the bloody horses out !!

I'll be there:thumb2 Afraid no Stan this time :(
Fri till sun all meals ta:thumb2

Tarka in a wobbly Box .???????
What the feck is the world coming to.
:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast:blast

:rob Oy...It`s Glambabe`s birthday....and she doesn`t sleep well in a tent.

I`ll be in my one man pup tent outside............:augie

And...as Sid`s wife Ann said...I certainly know how to look after a girl on her birthday. :D :D

Is Minnie Glambabe coming as well ?? cos she'd also be welcome to muck the bloody horses out !!

She`s invited along with us,Proff,but it seems she doesn`t want to take any time off from school in order to travel down with us on the Friday.

Shame,as I`m sure she`d enjoy the weekend.

I hope to be there, camping, and menu looks great . Squirrel Curry would be good.
Can I book a tent spot away from any loud snoring and farting please:rob

:beerjug:

Please post below if you are coming and if you want :

Friday curry
Sat breakfast
Sat dinner
Sun breakfast

I'll be coming and yes please to all of those meals, thank you! :D

I'll bring a tent down.

:beerjug:

This isn't Tarka this is Minnie Glambabe (Meg's)

Yeah i'm coming, don't think i'd muck the horses out on my own, i'd try to ride one if someone showed me how.
I don't think I'd drink your cider either after what it did to Tarka.:beer::loopy.
Will the 3 of us fit in the motorhome? :nenau

Look foward to seeing you again.:tigger

Mini babe:)

You will be very welcome. Horseridng available. Sandschool is being used for motorhome parking but Ann can give horseridng lessons in fields.

Hymer motorhome sleeps 5 so no problem there.

Look forward to seeing you. We'll add you to the food order.

Sid & Ann

I'm in, and I'll remember to pack some elasticated trousers. :thumb2

You are going to check the sat nav route with a map this year arn't you Al? :augie

Sid, Jill and I will be there to join the Hymer line-up plus the trailer (err! quite a big one).

Evening meals and breakies for both of us, both days please. Might even turn up Thursday evening :D

Val.

fingers crossed

ill be there as long as i finish my bike. im hoping to have it running and ready by then. will know in a couple of weeks:comfort
would like tent pitch and food fri to sun PLEASE :thumb

will confirm by end of month:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom