It's not a cafe racer

Looking good

Reminds me of my mate's, he's still got it, along with a boat load of Moriwaki parts in his garage in Newcastle, along with a GPZ1100

Attachments

• kingster.jpg
    kingster.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,280
Nice :) If it's going to be done, then do it right :)

Should have a chat to my buddy Chris King, he's the guys that owns the one I posted the picture of. His GPZ1100 has a Moriwaki motor in it, he also had a Moriwaki firestorm built up to road spec from the Firestorm superbikes that Roger Ditchfield at Revolution racing ran for Moriwaki ....there is a theme forming :)

Looking good Mikey :thumb2

Award yourself a weekend off next July and take it to Spa for the Bikers Classic weekend. You can get a weekend license and run it for the parade laps where it's obviously 100% non-competitive :D

Mikey, I really like the way these bits are starting to come together. Will be a crackin little bike when finished.

Nice :) If it's going to be done, then do it right :)

Should have a chat to my buddy Chris King, he's the guys that owns the one I posted the picture of. His GPZ1100 has a Moriwaki motor in it, he also had a Moriwaki firestorm built up to road spec from the Firestorm superbikes that Roger Ditchfield at Revolution racing ran for Moriwaki ....there is a theme forming :)
Roger Ditchfield: one hell of a nice guy. As well as being a suspension and engine wizard

Roger is a superstar, you weren't on any of the Northern Dyno days I organised for the VTR List at Rogers were you Malc?

No mate. I sent my brand new forks off to him to be Rogered and then bought one of his Penske shocks off him and fitted it as per his instructions for rebound, etc. I was on the VTR list for quite a while. 😊

So was I I had a couple of front ends Rogered..... and a Penske rear shock built to my weight / riding style

Sorry for the thread hijack chaps

I met up with Phil Astley, the original VTR List Admin a few months ago when he was over from Oz. There's a few of us on here.

Back
Top Bottom