A bit of detail waffle.

6,623 Miles Covered

£849 in Petrol & Tolls
£490 in Ferries (inc EuroTunnel)

7561627752_35536702cf_b.jpg

:thumb

in sanely jealous (in a good way)

but you picked the wrong track

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9G42rmPvbbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

are you mikeo in disguise :D

lokking forwaqrd to the next trip oot :clap:bow:thumb:beer:

Well Micky did say it would be worth reading :blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

and he was right :D:D

top story ...

Sunday? What ferry you on Rob?

Not the Plymouth - Santander by any chance :eek:

:beerjug:

Nope.. not yet. Heading over to Calais, down to South of France, probable sortie over the Pyrenees to Spain no doubt.. Got to meet my brother in Berlin in a few weeks, but that's sort the extent of the planning for the moment. So destination unknown.. maybe some sun somewhere along the line as I'm losing me David Dickinson tan :eek:

david-dickinson.jpg

C'mon, where you off to then buddy? :beerjug:

Nope.. not yet. Heading over to Calais, down to South of France, probable sortie over the Pyrenees to Spain no doubt.. Got to meet my brother in Berlin in a few weeks, but that's sort the extent of the planning for the moment. So destination unknown.. maybe some sun somewhere along the line as I'm losing me David Dickinson tan :eek:

david-dickinson.jpg

C'mon, where you off to then buddy? :beerjug:

Are you retired Rob? Or just having a break from work?:thumb

Hi Roberto

Really enjoyed the write-up - as others have said - great writing style!

Go on then - what's up next in the plan??
:beerjug:

Avril

Thanks again for the comments :thumb

nice one.:thumb Wish I could do that:blast

Not an easy decision but enjoying immensely (so far anyway) :thumb

Go on then - what's up next in the plan??

Hello Avril, long time no see, hope all is well :)

The plan next is a bit more Europe.. but without much of a plan.. so we'll see where the wind takes me..

Thanks for taking the time, for such a great report, enjoy leg 2 and looking forward to reading it already, safe riding :thumb2

:thumb2 :beerjug:

Time out

Hey gr8troberto I admire you for what your doin and making he most of your time and having your adventures for a whole year,but did you have a touch on the lottery to take a year out or something that's you've saved and planned for over a few years ,I'd love not to work and have some amazing travelling without the worry of the mortgauge and monthly shitty bills ,but that's what pays for my bike and tours so mustn't grumble Ay :blast. Anihow good for you and keep the feedback comin :beerjug:

Hey gr8troberto I admire you for what your doin and making he most of your time and having your adventures for a whole year,but did you have a touch on the lottery to take a year out or something that's you've saved and planned for over a few years ,I'd love not to work and have some amazing travelling without the worry of the mortgauge and monthly shitty bills ,but that's what pays for my bike and tours so mustn't grumble Ay :blast. Anihow good for you and keep the feedback comin :beerjug:

Thanks for that :thumb

No, no touch on the lotto. I wish. I've saved for quite a few years to have the option. Of course I'm going to have to go back to it all at some point, best not think about that at the mo.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom