Feeding the Troshers!

You don't always need music to have a good time, you can't have the craic or slag each other off with music blaring oot....

( I must be getting old )

I'm going to decline on Mr Badger's Posh Trosh Nosh and slum it with the meaty BBQ instead :beerjug:

I am assuming that me and the other half are in with the numbers for trough for both days?
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, so just checking:eek:

We assumed you would want nosh too, so just remember to bring your appetites :fnikefork:) And the doggie bowls:beerjug:

Just noticed this thread, better ( just to be on the safe side ) add my name for meat :drool friday and Saturday please. :beerjug:

Just noticed this thread, better ( just to be on the safe side ) add my name for meat :drool friday and Saturday please. :beerjug:

You're safe - we are assuming :rolleyes: (Yes ATT I know!!)that, unless we hear otherwise, the Troshers will all be wanting BBQ'd nosh.

Have got plenty of disposable plates, cups and cutlery to! :beerjug:

nosh

Burnt roadkill (as long as its raw in the middle) is good for me, thank you.

btw have PM`d you with a request for 2 more bods and a tent mate :thumb2 (both of which are meat eaters)

Apologies

Bugger wont be able to come now, she only gone and snapped tendon in her arm.:( Might be able to come out for ride out only, but got to get back tea time for nursing and feeding duties.

Bugger wont be able to come now, she only gone and snapped tendon in her arm.:( Might be able to come out for ride out only, but got to get back tea time for nursing and feeding duties.

Poor girl! Hope she recovers quickly:) Give her our best wishes. We will see you if we see you.

Well I would have been there but the bloody GS TE failed to start on the Saturday morning (for 2nd time) in 2 weeks so got recovered to Lind BMW last Saturday afternoon. Investigation seems to have found an EWS fault, so new immobiliser ring ordered from Germany. 7 to 10 day wait so have got a brand new 64 plate 5 series Beemer with 800 miles on the clock; out of BMW Assist while new bike is being fixed. Not a great start to GS ownership.

Back
Top Bottom