You'll never guess who I saw today.....

electric_monk

Reaction score
In the car today between Killeagh and Youghal when I spotted a bike coming towards me and even from a distance it looked familiar as it passed it realised it was The Celt. The chinbar on his helmet was up and it was definitely him.
I know he hasn't posted in here in a long time but has anyone had any contact with him?

In the car today between Killeagh and Youghal when I spotted a bike coming towards me and even from a distance it looked familiar as it passed it realised it was The Celt. The chinbar on his helmet was up and it was definitely him.
I know he hasn't posted in here in a long time but has anyone had any contact with him?

Joe helped Sue (Gracie on here) and me with lots of info with our overland trip to Iran and Pakistan and we owe him much more than a mere pint :aidan

Then he dropped off the radar ...

Would love to buy him a bier or ten ... lovely fella :thumb

:beerjug:

Joe helped Sue (Gracie on here) and me with lots of info with our overland trip to Iran and Pakistan and we owe him much more than a mere pint :aidan

Then he dropped off the radar ...

Would love to buy him a bier or ten ... lovely fella :thumb

Unfortunate typo I trust .....

bier
bɪə/
noun
noun: bier; plural noun: biers

a movable frame on which a coffin or a corpse is placed before burial or cremation or on which they are carried to the grave.

bier
bɪə/
noun
noun: bier; plural noun: biers

Quote .... " a bier or ten" :D

I think Micky has gone all German on us with his bier

One of the best ....

i-pt4m2gB-L.jpg

Always at Horizons in Enniskillen.
Ye may go next year to catch up. :D
In great form this year, as always. :thumb

So he is still around !
Last time I spoke to Joe he was planning another big trip & then he disappeared off the face of the planet
Ya shoulda turned around & chased him down :D

He was. He presented again.
Ehh, no he wasn't. And no he didn't :blast

I was surprised to read this .
I have been looking for him for a Coupla Years now , to no avail .
Would love to hear from him

Back
Top Bottom