Better tell you all where the bunkhouse is

Uinneag

Shirtlifter pointed out that it was nowhere on the thread:D

We are situated in Portnalong, on the West coast of Skye (Grid Ref : 348 353, Postcode : IV47 8SL).

From Sligachan take the A863 for 4 miles and then left onto B8009 for 6 miles, through Carbost and Fernilea to Portnalong. Follow the signs for the Croft Bunkhouse & Loch Harport Gallery.

We are situated in Portnalong, on the West coast of Skye (Grid Ref : 348 353, Postcode : IV47 8SL).

From Sligachan take the A863 for 4 miles and then left onto B8009 for 6 miles, through Carbost and Fernilea to Portnalong. Follow the signs for the Croft Bunkhouse & Loch Harport Gallery.

thanks....:beerjug:

even if you hadn't posted the location, I knew I could ask the local bobby, chances are the polis would know your movements.....:augie ......:D

Erza Wee Map

Fae the art gallery's website

Findus-2.jpg

Pub 100yds away sells crisps and mars bars and pop oh and meals:thumb2

Trying them to see if they'll do bacon rolls in the mornings

Old Inn Carbost 3 miles away

Sligachan 15 miles

Dunvegan and Portree has plenty eateries but I'd give the curry house's a miss

Pub 100yds away sells crisps and mars bars and pop oh and meals:thumb2

Trying them to see if they'll do bacon rolls in the mornings

Old Inn Carbost 3 miles away

Sligachan 15 miles

Dunvegan and Portree has plenty eateries but I'd give the curry house's a miss

Dunvegan? Do they do meat again now?

What do you want I have it all here if you want to save on storage

Fly, spinner, Sea

If you've got a sea spinning rod/reel I could borrow, i'd be happy sitting on a rock for a couple of hours fishing for anything, is that a pier just up the road?

Shep

If you've got a sea spinning rod/reel I could borrow, i'd be happy sitting on a rock for a couple of hours fishing for anything, is that a pier just up the road?

Shep

Aye:thumb

I'll bring some lure's and you shouldn't be short of one or two muppets as there are plenty coming along:D

Oh look , one or two clues to the ware abouts of the doo :rolleyes:

I thought it was part of the trip , managing to find your way there without any help and recieving a badge on your arrival :mmmm

Bike out today and starting to pack , i think i'm going to leave Thursday morning and and have a night near Fort Bill :beer:

One or two questions if i may ............ :)

Are there any cooking facilities .... :fnikefork Yes

Are there any washing facilities ........... :cool: Yes

Will there be any fishing lessons ................. :confused: Yes

Is there a varied selection of alcohol or will it be a typical Mullagon and O'hare style brewery pub ( You know , Shite ) .. :ChrisKelly Yes

Are you still in a huff ....................................... :( No

Has Garfud come out of the closet yet ...................... :ymca Couldn't fit in to come out

Is Ronno still fat ................................................. :bounce1 Yes

Do all Scottish types have a chip on their shoulder .......... :comfort Yes and deep fried mars bars

Will there be girls ( Ginger one's don't count ) :hug Yes

Do i owe any sock makers money .......................... :nenau No

Will there be any ..................................................... :Motomartin Yes

Does anyone want a Guinnee Pig ................................ :pullface Dead or alive

See you there ..................................................... :aidan Yes

Back
Top Bottom