The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

===================================

Hi Gearldine

I will not be able to join you all in Wexford, I have cancelled my hotel room also - another time

Have fun

Seamus

Thats a shame Seamus, hopefully next time.:thumb2

Cheers Brian (Geraldine's PA)

===================================

HTH

I have pulled out of the trip - catch you on another road to somewhere sometime......

Seamus

Hey Seamus

Sorry we won't be meeting you this time. Hopefully you will get an opportunity to join us at another time.

Cheers

Geraldine

Been looking forward to this for ages, but sadly have to cancel, so I've spoken with the hotel.
Been off work sick the past 2 days and was hoping for an improvement, but still don't feel up to the trip or a weekend of debauchery.

Hope to see you all soon.... have a few for me.

:beerjug:

ah the thought of a weekend with like mineded folk,drinking a drop of the black stuff and enjoying the craic not enough to lift you of your sick bed :nenau

Been looking forward to this for ages, but sadly have to cancel, so I've spoken with the hotel.
Been off work sick the past 2 days and was hoping for an improvement, but still don't feel up to the trip or a weekend of debauchery.

Sorry about that Chris. Who've you deputised to lead the pub crawl then?:augie

Sorry to hear that Chris, hope your feeling better soon:comfort

Tom your in charge of :beer::beerjug::beer::beerjug:

:eek: the beer, the creamy Guinness .....the the belly buster of a feed,the talkin shoite half/fully pished....an i had a drop 'o' the critter down for ya whats gonna happen now???:nenau......

Hi Chris

Really sorry you are not well and unable to make the weekend.

Hope you will be feelling better soon and out on your bike. Hopefully you will get accross to another trip soon.

All the best

Geraldine

:eek: the beer, the creamy Guinness .....the the belly buster of a feed,the talkin shoite half/fully pished....an i had a drop 'o' the critter down for ya whats gonna happen now???:nenau......

Hi Chris

Really sorry you are not well and unable to make the weekend.

Hope you will be feelling better soon and out on your bike. Hopefully you will get accross to another trip soon.

All the best

Geraldine

Thanks! Hope to get across soon when I'm back on form.

Trip to Wexford

If anybody is travelling down from Dublin/Wicklow and would like some company on the way, we'll be departing Greystones around 5pm on Friday

:clap:clap woohoo, can't wait :beerjug:

If anybody is travelling down from Dublin/Wicklow and would like some company on the way, we'll be departing Greystones around 5pm on Friday

I hope to be enjoying a Jim Beam by then but keep an eye out for Jochen flying down the N11 around that time on Friday evening. :)

keep an eye out for Jochen flying down the N11 around 5 on Friday evening. :)
could be me as well,a text from Irish ferries saying the fast boat could be cancelled due to the weather so I'm on the next slow boat :tears

:clap:clap woohoo, can't wait :beerjug:

Hope to be enjoying a dip and then message at that time Denis:thumb2

See you later

Back
Top Bottom