Warren Farm

+1 for that, the marquee was big hit during the occasional shower and the food was excellent. My face is still tingling from the heat from the fire.

Fantastic weekend again, many thanks to everyone:thumb

Great weekend was had thanks to all the guys for all the work they put in top class I will be at the next one :)
Cheers
Eddie

Well..............................

I popped in on Friday night and was there on Saturday for breakfast and the ride out.

Sorry I didn't stay but will next time.

Very well managed Paul - I bet you sleep well tonight:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:

Make sure you rest well before leaving for Morocco:thumb2

Kev, Liam and I have just arrived at Holyhead!

What a fantastic weekend!:clap it's always good to catch up with old friends:beer: and to put faces to names we know from the site:pullface

Paul, again, you've done Trojan work for this event:bow and Lizzie too:beerjug:

I know you have help too, Dave:blast I mean Nigel and Wendy :clap
I'm not sure who else is involved but thank you all:thumb

Thanks to Sam too for sharing his rifle with Liam:thumb2

See you all at the next one:beerjug:

Thanks for a great weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the food was superb, the location wonderful and the conversation marvellous.

Cheers
Mark

Great Time

Just a quick word to say what a great time I had at the Warren Camp. Loads of good banter (thanks Garthy!!) with everyone, and a really good atmosphere. Glad to see a plate of porridge first thing this morning instead of acres of bacon and eggs and sausages. I woke in the night dreaming the eggs had gone wrong!!
Seriously, good work Paul and everyone else that made the wheels turn smoothly
JackoUK

Well i would like to say..

A big hearty thankyou to all the chaps and ladies who turned up and joined the event,Your patronage is much appreciated.
Another thankyou to all the guys who last year chipped in,and bought and gave equipment for the camp.
Another Big thankyou to Joe,Nigel,Jon,Neil,Dave1, Dave2,and Dave3,And Richard for the sparky work and the cordon bleu cooking.
Joe and i were still cleaning the marquee sides at my house, late into the afternoon.Boy was we tired...Top fella Joe big it up:clap

A mahoosive big thankyou goes out to my missus Lizzy , who at the drop of a hat, (who had just after come from the hairdressers btw after a cut n blow dry, and smelling nice ),got stuck in for about 3 hours and cooked us a belter of a curry,:bow:bow:bow.

She was supposed to be at home packing for her forthcoming tour of New Zealand, shes a star and i am lucky to have her you know.:thumb:thumb

Also a big thankyou goes to Stuart, Chief Warrener, who bought us the toilet and shower block, what a star.
Its nice to see people chipping in and doing washing up,and cooking stuff too.
I think its nice to have people who want to help,chip in and make it their event, rather than a function where you just pay and go.
Its that team spirit which makes it all so different.
It was also good to have a blast round the fields, on a couple of ktms,even in my purple crocs..:eek:
It was nice to catch up with the Irish guys :aidan,and even meet some new belgian friends too.
Thanks goes to Sam for keeping Liam and the boys entertained on the rifle range.

So heres looking forward to the next one, which is compulsory fancy dress btw sat night, or you will have to pay a £10 forfeit fee which goes to the BHF.
Rock on.
:warrenrally

Gift..

Well done Paul :clap
Hope you liked the gift we got you ;)
Yes Joe, youre gift is well received and hangs in my workshop with Pride.
All we need now is some more helpers, and less lookers next time eh?:D

Back
Top Bottom