Huge thanks to Bill-H

There may have been a light shower at one point

yes the irish did turn up :D
Ireland.gif
:D

:bow bill

Bill H STD2.

It was an honour and a pleasure to attend your event for the second time. The amount of effort and time you have put in to make it all work for folks is staggering.
Bill you made it work again so well. Words don't adequately express our gratitude.

So from the bottom of our hearts Bill,

THANKYOU

Andrew and Julie

Bill
Thank you for everything.
The hospitality
Jake & Crupmet

May you have a nice rest and recuperation.

Cheers
Neil

I doubt I've ever met someone as generous and hospitable as Bill.

You Sir, are a legend.

Anyone who finds a way, no matter how small and in what way that somehow makes the world a better place should be knighted ....arise Sir Bill:bow

Toad and Timolgra have summed it up perfectly...

All i can add is after all the effort, and success of the event, is how humble Bill remains through it all.
A sign of a first class gentleman, and a pleasure knowing him. :clap.

as most people have said all the right and good things about the event, i can only say a huge thank you to bill and anyone else that made my first bmw event a very memorable one, if carling did rallies they couldn,t match this,:beerjug::beer::blagblah:thumby:

Timolgra I think everyone was very happy sorry if I didn't come across clear and I know this is a exception to the normal rallies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Timolgra I think everyone was very happy sorry if I didn't come across clear and I know this is a exception to the normal rallies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

No mate, no need to apologies I was just trying say thank you again :D

Bill you are simply the best. You not only laid on a fantastic event but you brought us all together again. Thank you. It was a very special weekend.

A massive thanks from me and JustStan for a fabulous weekend Bill.

Our first gs'er do for a while and there couldnt be a better way to meet up with all our old friends and make new ones:thumb2

Special thanks from Stan for the chance to get a little "tired " early Friday and get back up and get in the same state again before midnight:D

Cheers Bill, great event, great grub, interesting array of drinks, the rhubarb liqueur was quite moorish.

Well worth driving up just for the evening, nice to see a few people I've not seen for ages, and meet some new ones too.

Well done Bill

Not much I can add that hasn't been said already.
Twas a grand weekend and the light show you laid on Fri night/Sat morning was truly exceptional.

I also think it a shrewd move not incorporating any prawns in the buffet Saturday night........Not sure where Sid got hold of his though ;)

Cheers Bill, you're one in a million Sir

A big thank you from me and laura.
I thought you would struggle to make it better than last year but boy was I wrong.

Bill

You are indeed a gent , and a star. Thank you so much for putting on an outstanding bash once again. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. This is, in my opinion, the best GS event of the year.
Your do is just about getting people together and enjoying themselves. No charities, no bands or entertainment, just good , simple Bon homie all round. Your hospitality and generosity has humbled us once again. Thank you Sir. :bow:bow:bow

Bill, thank you for arranging, provisioning and hosting such a great event.

It wasn't so much 'kids in a candy store' as 'Tossers in a cocktail Baaa!' :boozer

Great fun, great company, great food and nice light show to boot.

Have a good rest in Wales, Bill - you deserve it!

Adding thanks to thanks...

Bill, thank you so much for once again creating a magical weekend where a load of like minded Tossers could get together and talk rubbish, get drunk and laugh...a lot! It was great seeing old friends again...what is worrying though....who are all the old people in the photo's? cos I can't remember seeing them there:confused:

And if anyone cares....the tent lives to see another day:D

Back
Top Bottom