finn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just bought a terra anyone else out there:augie

As soon as it arrives will do buy still on eBay no 370890277702

Thought you were trying a CCM today? Or is that why you bought the Terra? :D
Mark

Couldn't make the ccm today but that would have to replace the 449 anyway:augie

Been after another over 600cc bike for a while and nearly bought a new one of these in Jan luckily I didnt:rob:rob but for what I've paid for it it will last sometime:thumby:
Nearly bought a 690ktm as well but I do like to be different:cool:

It looks good in the pics Chris, look forward to seeing it in the flesh :D

Looks tasty :thumb

It really does, doesn't it :thumb2

Something about the design that just works.....smooth and sleek :clap

$(KGrHqFHJFYFIK45LwQMBSH4DSJ8E!~~60_57.JPG

Liking that a lot :thumb2

should be here next week and the farkle will start gpr on the way:eek:

Greg just the 449 to contend with this year no xc :blast although mines not missed a beat:thumb2

Attachments

• $(KGrHqNHJFYFIt6e7o(kBSMEK5zRnQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJFYFIt6e7o(kBSMEK5zRnQ~~60_12.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,097
And just arrived into my new garage

So bash plate and hand guards and a fecking alarm free

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk

10 mile spin

Well forgot how good that engine is compared to the 650xc or Gs bags of torque and silly speeds very quickly:augie
Handles so much better than the 650gs and the comparison stops there
It's a great little package and you only notice the weight when putting it in the garage:eek:
Absolute bargain at that price
Next test will be off road leading a ride Sunday but haven't got time to change everything over just yet :blast
Gfj and Timpo give me a bell if you fancy a spin:thumby:

The bling starts to arrive
6e3y6yna.jpg

What are they like?

Having taken my GSA off road on alpine jeep tracks, I've decided that as much as I love it as a road and touring bike, it is just too big for the sort of off road I will be riding, so I'm thinking of downsizing to a 650 type size bike for Adv Touring and local tooling about in the alps. I like the Terra, have done ever since it first came out. I'm not looking for a fire breathing enduro bike with perfect off road capability since I'll do 70% road 30% off road at best. So, how does the Terra stack up? I know it's a bit heavy and the fuel tank is a bit small and maybe the suspension a bit soft. There's a 220+ page thread on the adv rider site, which I've not had the chance (or inclination) to trawl, so looking for some feedback from owners. The obvious choices seem to be this, an XT660R or Tenere, or BMW X-Country or X-Challenge. I'm aware of the KTM take-over and likely short lifespan of this model, but heck, I owned a Cagiva once, long after they stopped trading, so I'm not too worried about dealer back up.

Appreciate any advice on the bike and it's capability as an adv touring bike on mountain roads and 4x4 tracks.

Having taken my GSA off road on alpine jeep tracks, I've decided that as much as I love it as a road and touring bike, it is just too big for the sort of off road I will be riding, so I'm thinking of downsizing to a 650 type size bike for Adv Touring and local tooling about in the alps. I like the Terra, have done ever since it first came out. I'm not looking for a fire breathing enduro bike with perfect off road capability since I'll do 70% road 30% off road at best. So, how does the Terra stack up? I know it's a bit heavy and the fuel tank is a bit small and maybe the suspension a bit soft. There's a 220+ page thread on the adv rider site, which I've not had the chance (or inclination) to trawl, so looking for some feedback from owners. The obvious choices seem to be this, an XT660R or Tenere, or BMW X-Country or X-Challenge. I'm aware of the KTM take-over and likely short lifespan of this model, but heck, I owned a Cagiva once, long after they stopped trading, so I'm not too worried about dealer back up.

Appreciate any advice on the bike and it's capability as an adv touring bike on mountain roads and 4x4 tracks.

You need to go try one great little bike haven't taken off road properly yet only gravel and it's fine :thumb

Back
Top Bottom