i-F2ss4BK-L.jpg

i-XvFcZ5s-L.jpg

i-VvRtxss-L.jpg

i-m7XQVCN-L.jpg

i-DLXJtjT-L.jpg

i-jSfhSMx-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Nice one Micky.

Unfortunately most of the ones I took seemed to either have someone bent over in it or hands in front of face.....
You know who you are.:blast

Great turnout. Stopped counting at 20 bikes!!

The extra sausage bap wasn't needed as Arkwright didn't show as promised.... thankfully:D

Got my 2kg sausage pack home safe too.... which was a relief, you never can tell in bear country what can happen

Lovely weather, decent folks to talk to this time... what's more to like.

Good turn out guys'n gals :thumb

Great to see some old and some new faces
The reprobates ...

i-mfFZB9R-L.jpg

Yep - enjoyed that and had a good run back - strange how standing next to att makes me look like a giant :D:D

Excellent get together with a nice turnout.... good that Claire managed to make it also. Easy ride back in the sunshine. :thumb2

It was very nice and relaxing to meet with nearly like minded individuals.....I cannot begin to express the emotional fulfilment that I experienced, both on the ride there and the ride back, via the Wolds and the many and varied road surfaces and conditions, that was so very conveniently laid before me.
My happyometer was off the fucking scale, my senses were sated in ways I have yet to fully understand.

It was just fucking Dandy:beerjug::bounce1

A great turn out in the sunshine and some laughing to boot :D

Whilst the organisation of the place is, how shall we say, not particularly slick :blast she was more organised than the last time we were there and the quality is good. I think I will continue to patronise as it's a great place to buy quality meat.

Perhaps the odd Sunday for those that can't do a Saturday :thumby:

PS afterwards I was taken to an ice cream parlour by a couple of 'locals' unfortunately it had closed down...........15 years ago :blast:D

It was very nice and relaxing to meet with nearly like minded individuals.....I cannot begin to express the emotional fulfilment that I experienced, both on the ride there and the ride back, via the Wolds and the many and varied road surfaces and conditions, that was so very conveniently laid before me.
My happyometer was off the fucking scale, my senses were sated in ways I have yet to fully understand.

It was just fucking Dandy:beerjug::bounce1

To be recorded for posterity. :thumb2

Yep - enjoyed that and had a good run back - strange how standing next to att makes me look like a giant :D:D

He was sat down wasn't he?

Tell me he was sat down please :D

Good to see ya :thumby:

Who's who...

Had a great ride over to the yurt on Saturday. I have great difficulty linking real names and forum names. So by way of starting a tossers gallery let me introduce myself....

Me on the right, real name Colin, I arrived on the yellow r1150gs. My pall Steve (not officially a tosser yet) arrived on the r80 basic.

Attachments

• FEF14938-F52E-4E7F-82F8-E743D0417A63-850-000000CB2FB92AF1.jpeg
    FEF14938-F52E-4E7F-82F8-E743D0417A63-850-000000CB2FB92AF1.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 118
Had a great ride over to the yurt on Saturday. I have great difficulty linking real names and forum names. So by way of starting a tossers gallery let me introduce myself....

Me on the right, real name Colin, I arrived on the yellow r1150gs. My pall Steve (not officially a tosser yet) arrived on the r80 basic.

Pleased to meet ya both :thumby:

I wasn't in any of the photographs :D

Good idea ... c'mon folks, introduce yersens ;)

I wasn't on any of the photos either but myself and Paul Vernon (PMVern) were the 2 who arrived seconds before you and your chum.

Back
Top Bottom