bumpmuncher

Reaction score
:clap:clap
I got my driveshaft back from Hendersen Precision
CIMG1414.jpg

CIMG1417.jpg

CIMG1419.jpg

CIMG1415.jpg

its got new UJ's with grease nipples and a new eurathane damper.
lets hope it performs as well as it looks. Bm

Airhead Pron Rules OK!!

Questions:
Can you leave the greasenipples in while running or remove and plug ?
What was cost and turnaround time?

Ta,

Bin

Got mine done by him last year.

Perfect gent to deal with and by far the best deal out there for driveshaft refurb.
Top class work and fantastic turnaround time.:thumb2:thumb2

Airhead Pron Rules OK!!

Questions:
Can you leave the greasenipples in while running or remove and plug ?
What was cost and turnaround time?

Ta,

Bin

You remove the grease nipples and fit the grubb screws provided.
The cost was $488 including return post. so bit pricey with the strong $. compairable with a new one. after speaking to Jim cray and finding the last 3 he supplied failed after a short time i decided to get this done. My shaft got caught up in the thanksgiving holiday, so was delayed by a few weeks. Fom what i hear from others he is usually quite good with his times

hope you get it sorted soon.

Yeh i know but the warranty ran out years ago :pullface get back to the hardly section :ymca:pullface:pullface

Its nearly all back together, just need to find somewhere to put the reg/rect and get a battery (had to put it on the K:mad:) but should be able to get a Oddysey:drool then shes back on the road and i can enjoy the gearbox rebuild by voyager :bow:bow:clap and service and clean the K

Its nearly all back together, just need to find somewhere to put the reg/rect and get a battery (had to put it on the K:mad:) but should be able to get a Oddysey:drool then shes back on the road and i can enjoy the gearbox rebuild by voyager :bow:bow:clap and service and clean the K

I'll look forward to seeing pictures, and hearing your thoughts on the gearbox :thumb2

Bob.

and the processed cheese in the damper has just shit itself pics to follow when i have cot the cuntingbastaredarsehole appart again :anger:anger::anger:anger::eh:eh:bash:bash:bash:thedummy:thedummy:thedummy:mcgun:mcgun:mcgun

yup the prossesed cheese has gone, great
this is what i found when i got the bevel drive off
DSC00181.jpg

and then all of it
DSC00187.jpg

bugger dont think singles cheese slices will fix it any one know where i can get some 2 pack polyeurathane stuff from

oow :eek:

that's nasty.

Sympathy to you - all that hassle for so little return. :(

yes it is a bit upsetting. I think i had better try to get in touch with guy and see what he says but i don't fancy sending it back to the US. The UJ's are still as good as the day i got it so no problem with the rest of it. I believe when i sent it off he offered 3 different damper hardness's mine was filled with the medium density stuff. as recommended for mainly road riding. maybe i should have gone for the hard offroad one :blast
:thumb2 for the link rob that may be handy when when i have been in touch with guy

Bummer:( Ive had on of these in my GS for about 30000km. No problems. Mine gets ridden on and off road. 2 up and loaded most of the time

Mmmmmmmmmm, ......... a real bugger that:(.......

Be very interested to hear what the reasons for such a failure could be. Did it always run smooth without vibration? Looks like something that would happen if the inner and outer were not perfectly alligned before filling with orange goo.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom