Handlebar muffs for 1150GSA.

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have 'almost' decided to buy a pair for the coming cold winter and looking at the electronically heated Tucana R333EV model at around £120.
Albeit the bike has heated grips, I think this addition would benefit me just using regular thermal gloves.

Has anybody bought them and will they fit comfortably over the hand guards?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the 1150GSA even with the touratat extensions I ended up sucumbing to muffs, but I elected to buy some cheap ones of ebay for a quad bike I think then modify them so I didnt have to remove the handguards and extensions.

Worth the stigma.

Alternatively the Keis glove liners are good, keep the tips of your fingers nice and warm, ideal for those who ride with a digit covering the lever.

Tucana Urbano and heated grips are enough - even if you have Raynaulds and ride year round :blast

I've got a pair of Tucana Urbano muffs I used on my R1150GSA in Iceland a few years ago and they worked very well indeed but I can't remember if I removed the Touratech hand guard spoilers or not.

Heated grips on 50% and summer gloves and my hands were toasty right down to 4 or 5 degrees C no problem

Let me know if you'd be interested.

FP.

I've got a pair of Tucana Urbano muffs I used on my R1150GSA in Iceland a few years ago and they worked very well indeed but I can't remember if I removed the Touratech hand guard spoilers or not.

Heated grips on 50% and summer gloves and my hands were toasty right down to 4 or 5 degrees C no problem

Let me know if you'd be interested.

FP.

Which model type Farmer?
Maybe the R334!
Yes interested .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 for the Turcano muffs - also on my 1150 Adv. right through winter. You won't need electrical ones, the standard ones are windproof and you won't need the heated grips on all the time either - switch onto setting 1 and then with standard gloves that is enough for a tankfull blast even in the depths of winter. takes the wind off and the fluffy lining prevents the air circulating robbing your hands of warmth.

If farmer Palmer doesn’t get back to me regarding a pair he said I may be interested in; will order a set.
But, which model number is best?

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

I've just fitted some to my F650, had to take the Handguard Extenders off, but they fit just fine & the difference they make is huge!!

D

Back
Top Bottom