Iceland 2017 (trip one)

Thanks for taking the time to post. Just a suggestion......In future if i was you I would write down a few lines for the sum up at the end and leave it at that.

I hope you don't mind me saying but you came across as lonely and unhappy and I found myself feeling sorry for you in that desolate hole. The up side for me is that my brother wants to go "somewhere different" next year with Sweden, Norway and Finland getting a mention by him. I will be sending him a link to your videos which hopefully will put him off with the weather, flies and dour landscape.

Chin up.:beerjug: :thumb2

I hope you don't mind me saying but you came across as lonely and unhappy and I found myself feeling sorry for you in that desolate hole. =

At the risk of getting my post in this topic deleted for the 6th time :rolleyes: it is a lonely old desolate place to ride when on your own.

You fuck with Tim Jong Un ?

You dead man !!

laughing-smiley-004.gif

I have really enjoyed watching the videos, hope to ride with you again soon on the Herts lanes.

Keep the videos coming Rupert. They're a great reminder of a great trip and great company! #triplegreat

Sent from my iPhone whilst sitting on the loo.

I did say a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having done a few long bike rides with Milkmaid I think you did well to be even a tad cheery :thumb

I think the vids have been great and I normally hate that sort of thing, usually finding them instantly boring. Group dynamics and the sheer exhaustion of a ride like that are all part and parcel of the deal and it's refreshing to see an honest 'this is how it is for me' account. It takes nothing away from the experience and just adds to it :)

Andres

Having done a few long bike rides with Milkmaid I think you did well to be even a tad cheery :thumb

I think the vids have been great and I normally hate that sort of thing, usually finding them instantly boring. Group dynamics and the sheer exhaustion of a ride like that are all part and parcel of the deal and it's refreshing to see an honest 'this is how it is for me' account. It takes nothing away from the experience and just adds to it :)

Andres

Yadda yadda.

Andres

Thanks, Andres. I was about to start writing something long and earnest defending the inclusion of the diary cam, but you've said it much more succinctly. :beerjug:

Andres

I enjoyed all the diary vids.

Just an honest bloke mulling his day over, and more interesting than a group shot of smiling tossers in silly sunglasses.

Rupert seems an ok kind of guy to me! :beerjug:

"A shit tonne of flies". Sounds about right! Another nice vid Rupe, you dirty little skitter!

Very good Rupert, that last day of trails is always a favourite of mine :beerjug:

Brilliant videos.
How did you get on with the ccm?
I fancy one myself for a Morocco trip ( instead of the GSA)

Back
Top Bottom