The I gave a f*ck, went that way...

Yo! Mikey!

Weren't sure if you were dead on Sunday morning or just having a lie-in, so on balance we packed up and fecked off, figuring if you were dead you wouldn't mind... and if you were sleeping off all that Aspall's you'd rather sleep...as it were.

Ignore the ignorant/southern contribution. We know what you mean.

:friday

Yo! Mikey!

Weren't sure if you were dead on Sunday morning or just having a lie-in, so on balance we packed up and fecked off, figuring if you were dead you wouldn't mind... and if you were sleeping off all that Aspall's you'd rather sleep...as it were.

Ignore the ignorant/southern contribution. We know what you mean.

:friday

ha ha alright there Chris
yeah there are some right w@nkers on this forum, spoils it a bit sometimes for me (and i do get the tosser thing)

Had an amazing weekend - slept so well on sunday morning despite ash's best efforts (only playin ash :thumb2)
When I eventually scraped myself out of my (very very hot) tent, there was only womble and badger/s left!
Went down to suffolk to see the family then rode back on monday - took eight hours of B Roads to get back - absolutely mint ride - red hot and took my TKC's right to the edge - no chicken strips on them now (brave considering the bloody weight I was carrying).

Looking forward to the next one and if you guys are out and about in future, giz a shout if opportunity knocks!

:D

I want to know how to keep the thing upright on even sand roads. When it goes over I need help to lift it again, which can be some time as I ride alone......4 hours on its side in Belgium last week before I could get help to lift it. I had taken all the luggage off, but still couldn't even begin to budge it, not so much as an inch. Staying upright is a must. :rob Not easy on a muddy surface with Tourances. Would love to know how to do it.

Essentially, get the front wheel so it points skywards and lift from the bars - it's a knack but not hard. There are a few threads on here if you do a search but easiest is to 'youtube' it, plenty of vids :thumb2

Andres

ha ha alright there Chris
yeah there are some right w@nkers on this forum, spoils it a bit sometimes for me (and i do get the tosser thing)

Had an amazing weekend - slept so well on sunday morning despite ash's best efforts (only playin ash :thumb2)
When I eventually scraped myself out of my (very very hot) tent, there was only womble and badger/s left!
Went down to suffolk to see the family then rode back on monday - took eight hours of B Roads to get back - absolutely mint ride - red hot and took my TKC's right to the edge - no chicken strips on them now (brave considering the bloody weight I was carrying).

Looking forward to the next one and if you guys are out and about in future, giz a shout if opportunity knocks!

:D

;)....................:D

hey mark im sure your F*CK just came screaming past my manor:rob

i tried to catch it , but then figured you don't really need it any more so gave up:D:D:D:D:D

hey mark im sure your F*CK just came screaming past my manor:rob

i tried to catch it , but then figured you don't really need it any more so gave up:D:D:D:D:D

You'll never catch a F*CK on a Tiger, you need a new bike mate;)

Back
Top Bottom