Bookings

Well, I don't see why not. I look forward to seeing East Anglia again. :thumb

PP on its way. :beer: Put me down for a T Shirt as well please; Large please.

Ah, good man..:thumb2

We'll see you there rather than meet you on a slip road, and don't bring any fecking spirits...just stick to la beer :green gri

I'm in Mr Badger. Live just down the road, but need to test the tent again. I'll also help with any ride outs on Saturday if required.

Dosh sent, please save me one of the premier camping spots with hot and cold running water, electric hook up and waiter service:ChrisKelly

Ah, good man..:thumb2

We'll see you there rather than meet you on a slip road, and don't bring any fecking spirits...just stick to la beer :green gri

Yer never know, I might be down your way and BTW it's your turn to bring the houch.

Well he was the last person to leave the last camp :eek:

I had to tidy up all the fag ends and beer cans. :eek:
So will he live upto his smiley this time ? :barf

No. It was the lasagna, and SkyGod's port: It was all his fault. Besides, I might head down to Essex and see some old Pals. :thumb I'll fit in well on Southend's sea front. :jager

Thanks all.

Looks like we've got an event!

Getting a sample shirt next week and will post a pic. Look like being about £17.50 or less depending on numbers.

Yer never know, I might be down your way and BTW it's your turn to bring the houch.

It'll be beer...safer that way :beer:

I had to tidy up all the fag ends and beer cans. :eek:

No you didn't, I did that after dispensing 1st aid :rob

No. It was the lasagna, and SkyGod's port: It was all his fault. Besides, I might head down to Essex and see some old Pals. :thumb I'll fit in well on Southend's sea front. :jager

And the red wine, vodka.....:blast

Mmmm.... stickers, beer AND shirts.

:JB

Talking about beer, will we be visiting this lot, or is it available at the pub? :confused:

DSC00560.jpg

:beer:

After my Day Out Today, I thought I deserved one. (To be posted soon somewhere.)

Please note The Good Pub Guide accreditation. :thumb

wideofgableendjpgBest2011jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom