Invasion of Wexford Part 2

Hi Rob

We don't have the hotel to ourselves for the weekend. There is also a wedding booked in. The car park would not lend itself to your camper van I think, and so far I haven't located a nearby camp site which is open before April 1st.
Will do a bit more searching for you and DitchWater.

Geraldine

Thanks for all the advice, but the best we came up with was around £450 which doesn't bode well for the Norn Iron Tourist board so we will have to pass. Maybe next time a trip by car and B&B :aidan:aidan

Thanks for all the advice, but the best we came up with was around £450 which doesn't bode well for the Norn Iron Tourist board so we will have to pass. Maybe next time a trip by car and B&B :aidan:aidan

Sorry to hear you won't be 'invading' but hopefully some other time.

Cheers

Geraldine

Its tough going but someone has to do it...........

Geraldine Jockser and meself endured another day on our bike's today compiling routes for you lot. :D

Great roads, sun shine and temperatures in the mid teens, roll on the 30th:beerjug:

Geraldine Jockser and meself endured another day on our bike's today compiling routes for you lot. :D

Great roads, sun shine and temperatures in the mid teens, roll on the 30th:beerjug:

Just a snippet of some of the excellent roads we have been researching for you lot.

Sorry about the quality but it's my first video and I had to reduce the bits and the bites to upload it........ enjoy

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mf8rOARdNPw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mf8rOARdNPw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

sorry about it repeating, but I did say it's my first video

Looks smoother on the vid than I remember it :augie
But what happened to the music ??
Great first effort though, well done :clap

Ash, bet you're all excited now :D

Looks smoother on the vid than I remember it :augie
But what happened to the music ??
Great first effort though, well done :clap

Ash, bet you're all excited now :D

I unplugged her mic, she was starting to annoy me:rolleyes:

Actually, Rumour Has It, that I was in breach of Copy Right:D

Something Different

We have found plenty of new locationd for this year and will be using a different format:eek:eek

Remember change is good :D:D

Looking forward to a great weekend and hoping the Weather Witch is hard at work.

Cheers Geraldine

love that but i loved when the 'music' turned off :D

why were ya doin only 5 kmh tho??

been down worse faster :eek: :hammer (eh joch)

And a sh11ty day it was too :D

Had to put up with Brian on Friday night :eek:
(Geraldine's always well behaved !)
10March2012002.jpg

Not terribly sunny early on but very mild
10March2012010.jpg

Found some nice 'outta the way' spots
10March2012014.jpg

By the time we stopped at Mullichain the clouds were breaking up
10March2012021.jpg

10March2012022.jpg

10March2012023.jpg

The Rower side of the Barrow
10March2012025.jpg

And then Brian noticed this :eek
10March2012044.jpg

We decided to leave well enough alone and kept motoring.

Met some of the locals
10March2012039.jpg

Think this fella was stalking us
10March2012041.jpg

After several hours of knowingly (cos I've no idea when I picked it up) riding with the Phillips screw this happened
10March2012046.jpg

Got it sorted fairly handily but the delay meant we ran out of daylight before we were done so we called it a day and headed our seperate ways in the dark.

Matt Gibbs need a room

This might be a long shot but keeping my fingers crossed that one of you tossers might help.:bow

Matt Gibbs is looking to share a room for Friday and Saturday, we've tried most of the local B&B and there all booked or only have a room for the Friday night:(

So I'm hoping that someone might offer to share with Matt so he's not left sleeping on a park bench this weekend.:comfort

Back
Top Bottom