Flipfly's B road Bimble

As this is looking so busy I'm sure you won't mind if we drop out thanks.

My brain hurts (or what's left of it) trying to keep track of everyone.
There may well be two 'Flipfly's rideouts' and an off road and an alternative on road.
I think the best thing might be to all get here and have a punch-up as to who's going on what and why and where and when and who with and on what bike.
I'm sure it will sort it's self out when we're all here on site on the day.
I'm already looking at the fridge full of beer and wondering if I can keep my hands off it 'till next weekend without having to worry about you lot :D

My brain hurts (or what's left of it) trying to keep track of everyone.
There may well be two 'Flipfly's rideouts' and an off road and an alternative on road.
I think the best thing might be to all get here and have a punch-up as to who's going on what and why and where and when and who with and on what bike.
I'm sure it will sort it's self out when we're all here on site on the day.
I'm already looking at the fridge full of beer and wondering if I can keep my hands off it 'till next weekend without having to worry about you lot :D

Everyone will have changed their minds again by Saturday morning :D
I felt that as this is so well subscribed then it wouldn't make any difference if we were there or not and opted for another ride out with Rushy.

Hello Bill, Can I change my mind on a couple of things as well please.

Only problem is, I haven't made my mind up what they are yet.

I hope this is possible!!!

Everyone will have changed their minds again by Saturday morning :D
I felt that as this is so well subscribed then it wouldn't make any difference if we were there or not and opted for another ride out with Rushy.

Ah!, that'll be the sedate ride out for the more discerning Tosser :thumb2

Hello Bill, Can I change my mind on a couple of things as well please.

Only problem is, I haven't made my mind up what they are yet.

I hope this is possible!!!

Errrrr......
I'm in two minds about it

Bill, I've stayed out of trying to keep track as people will get drunk and not wake up in time to ride, they will look at the weather and decide to do something else or they will simply not be arsed to go.

There will be 2 groups leaving for the bimble ride (assuming that Andrew is still good to lead one group).

We will stagger the groups so the first group will lead out at 9.30am and the following group will leave at 10am.

I will take the first group. This will be known as the no fecking around, well organised, ride with confidence group. If we are caught by the 10am group before Matlock bath I will be handing out severe beatings :ronno The plan is to get to the chippy first and be eating as the 10am group arrives. With clever timing, we should be able to nick a few chips from them before we move on for the afternoon :D

Anyone who wants to drop out please feel free to, it's your loss.

Those who still want to come, welcome and don't blame me if you:

Get lost
Get BBQ'd and eaten by the locals
Fall Off
Injure yourself in any manner
Fall deeply in love with a transvestite plumber with a plunger fetish.

We, the non organising committee of the future historical hedge viewers syndicate, are purely an enigma and as such claim utter ignorance to any disaster that may befall any member of the collective who decides to partake in the event of motorcycling upon public roads.

I trust this is clear :thumb

Phil,
Glad to run a second group eating your dust , will enjoy a good beating,if we catch you up, my preference is birch twig. Quite willing to take anyone with less experience,nervous blah blah, I know your run will be a lovely pace.:augie
Well conversant with your route and twatnav follows it well. Have done most of it with brother in law on his gixxer 1000. Doable on any bike. May not see as much as us tractor drivers.:D
Julie will be either on her F650gs,would hope other females would join the ride out in a sea of fatish blokes talkin bollix. She may be a passenger and take photos. Will decide on the morning.
Looking forward to the weekend:friday:thumby:

Count me in. Will be riding up from Surrey to meet you bunch of nutcases, so Do please bring the trailer for when I ultimately fall off the bike, assuming I have got my bike by then. Oh by the way I dont drink,(does funny things to me ,like makes me walk across a really rather hot campfire and set fire to my trousers and shirt) so am happy to be a gofer and general dogsbody if owt needs doing.

That is all

Mark.

P.S. Any chance of an updated list of attendees, just out of curiousity like (feel free to tell me to feck off) as it appens.

Bill, I've stayed out of trying to keep track as people will get drunk and not wake up in time to ride, they will look at the weather and decide to do something else or they will simply not be arsed to go.

There will be 2 groups leaving for the bimble ride (assuming that Andrew is still good to lead one group).

We will stagger the groups so the first group will lead out at 9.30am and the following group will leave at 10am.

I will take the first group. This will be known as the no fecking around, well organised, ride with confidence group. If we are caught by the 10am group before Matlock bath I will be handing out severe beatings :ronno The plan is to get to the chippy first and be eating as the 10am group arrives. With clever timing, we should be able to nick a few chips from them before we move on for the afternoon :D

Anyone who wants to drop out please feel free to, it's your loss.

Those who still want to come, welcome and don't blame me if you:

Get lost
Get BBQ'd and eaten by the locals
Fall Off
Injure yourself in any manner
Fall deeply in love with a transvestite plumber with a plunger fetish.

We, the non organising committee of the future historical hedge viewers syndicate, are purely an enigma and as such claim utter ignorance to any disaster that may befall any member of the collective who decides to partake in the event of motorcycling upon public roads.

I trust this is clear :thumb

Hang on, hang on.....there was nothing in your earlier posts regarding transvestite plumbers!
I'm going to see what Rushy has to offer, I may be back:p

Hang on, hang on.....there was nothing in your earlier posts regarding transvestite plumbers!
I'm going to see what Rushy has to offer, I may be back:p

He's a transvestite bummer, beware of poor communication :D

That is all

Mark.

P.S. Any chance of an updated list of attendees, just out of curiousity like (feel free to tell me to feck off) as it appens.

the attendee list is up to date (apart from Mark Hooton who has invited himself and now his mate) - I know I know the 'last updated' thingie at the bottom of the post says 'last updated some time last year', but it's not true, I updated it yesterday - honest, but I'll tell you to feck off if it makes you feel better. Do you want me to do it on this thread or would you prefer your fecking off by PM?

Hi count me in for a yes if poss? I'm local but new to GS so sounds fun:D:)

No problem with day trippers, and Flipfly has already ok'ed you for one of the ride outs, we can offer you a drink as well, first ride out due to start around 9:30 if we can wake enough peeps up by then

Thanks. Bill, If it helps you to gently raise folk for the ride outs, I could turn up nice and early on my LOUD Laverda. It can wake the dead up! never mind, slumbering campers. :)

Thanks. Bill, If it helps you to gently raise folk for the ride outs, I could turn up nice and early on my LOUD Laverda. It can wake the dead up! never mind, slumbering campers. :)

Laverda :eek::drool

Rule 84, subsection 4a of the unofficial rideout manual does state that route organisers are allowed to commandeer any machine that gives them wood:D

Laverda, excellent what model. My brother has a SFC 1000 , triple what a noise with a racing exhaust on. Look forward to seeing that.:D:cool::thumby:

I will have a slice of Flips ride out if there is room for an Aprilia ?

Oh, what time are peeps arriving on Frid. and more important What time does the bar open ? :beer:

Back
Top Bottom