Invasion of Wexford Part 2

How about organising one there later in the year Gerry? Sounds like a good place.

Yeah suppose i could try, i work over there from time to time so i will get prices, any idea of date, and remember i couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery, but if there is interest i will have a go. And Spear Ruler dont be angry with me, i didnt mean to interfere, i was only suggesting a second option for you, xxx

Yeah suppose i could try, i work over there from time to time so i will get prices, any idea of date, and remember i couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery, but if there is interest i will have a go. And Spear Ruler dont be angry with me, i didnt mean to interfere, i was only suggesting a second option for you, xxx

No worries at all Gerry :comfort

Sneem is just a bit far for us to organise recckies for ride out etc but as you say you actually work there so perhaps for later in the year. It would give us something else to look forward to :thumb

Geraldine

Chris hopefully the ferries don't cause the same problems as last year. Be great if you can make it.

Los Vegas no less, hopefully we will meet up at some other event during the year.

Will this get the privilege of a place on the National Events listings, even though you're European foreigners, as a reminder for those running a noncommittal diary. :p

I'm severly overdue a visit to the Old Country and would like to be there. :beerjug:

Will this get the privilege of a place on the National Events listings, even though you're European foreigners, as a reminder for those running a noncommittal diary. :p

I'm severly overdue a visit to the Old Country and would like to be there. :beerjug:

...and very welcome you'll be:aidan

National Events, think she's in the process of posting

Sorry you feel that way, of the 30+ who attended the last one I had only one other negative comment:blast Otherwise the general feedback was very positive.

Unfortunatley you can't please everyone.

i thought it was a good venue, from what i remember :friday

Will they have more beer/stout than last year???, if i recall we had to resort to drinking Half 'uns' & poof juice at the end of the night as the Northies & Corcaigh's drank the bar dry!, (also i see young Kelley might be attending :eek)

:hide

Will they have more beer/stout than last year???, if i recall we had to resort to drinking Half 'uns' & poof juice at the end of the night as the Northies & Corcaigh's drank the bar dry!, (also i see young Kelley might be attending :eek)

:hide

Hi Tom
I am doing another reccie re other hotels in the region today and should be able to post final details this week. A bar running out of beer is not the best. :blast

:thumb2

I am doing another reccie re other hotels in the region today

D'ya not like doing a recce in the dry anymore :nenau
All I could manage today was making brekkie for the Nordies & the Eatin' Machine. Gonna sit & watch the telly for the afternoon ....
You're hardcore :bow

Details for the Hotel

Well here they are the details at last.

Date: 30th March to 1st April
Venue: Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford

www.riversideparkhotel.com

Rates: €109.00 per person sharing for two nights B&B with 1 evening meal. The single room supplement is €20.00 per night.
If we get thirty people the rate will be reduced to €99.00.

Contact the hotel directly and identify yourself as booking in for the UKGSer Weekend.

If you wish to share a room (makes sense as the supplement is quite steep) it’s the same as last year, P.M. each other and arrange to share before booking the hotel.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

Cheers Geraldine

That looks great Geraldine, please count Mandy and I in for definite. :thumb2

There will be no bother getting 30 people which will make it even better value. :nod

I was trawling about in Mapsource and have found a waypoint for the hotel which I have attached.

Attachments

• Riverside Enniscorthy.gdb
    174 bytes · Views: 38
Wow that looks pretty, good on ye Geraldine & Brian
I guess we'll have to do this all over again :friday
See ye all there.:D

Back
Top Bottom