New Husky 701 Enduro

I admit it looks interesting but isn't it significantly heavier than the KTM?

I guess KTM have to find a way of using up the old engines now............... ;)

Andres

I guess KTM have to find a way of using up the old engines now............... ;)

Andres

That's how it works with cars, Dacia use last generation Renault and Vag pass their stuff on to Skoda and Seat so why not bikes?

Andres

I heard about a new KTM, is there a new engine in the offing?

Can't see why it'd be significantly heavier the the latest 690's 143kg dry?

Why would it?

I heard about a new KTM, is there a new engine in the offing?

Can't see why it'd be significantly heavier the the latest 690's 143kg dry?

Why would it?

There's a new 690 engine out next year in the 690 Duke; more power and twin balance shafts. It imagine it's only a matter of time before it finds it's way into the Enduro?

Re the weight thing I'll have to try and find where I read that but I'm pretty sure they talked about it being 20 odd kg heavier than the KTM?

Andres

Re the weight thing I'll have to try and find where I read that but I'm pretty sure they talked about it being 20 odd kg heavier than the KTM?

Andres

It can't be, there's not 20kg difference looking at the bike

Just found out it's 145kg dry....................so 2 kg heavier

Are they that bad:D

The FI on my 2011 bike was shocking, so bad that I chopped it in for a new 2014 (twin spark) which is so much better, however I had a rocker arm break at the start of the Cambrian this year on a bike with only 2K miles!! I had to do the event on the girlfriends Serow, not sure her bike will ever be the same - :augie

The FI on my 2011 bike was shocking, so bad that I chopped it in for a new 2014 (twin spark) which is so much better, however I had a rocker arm break at the start of the Cambrian this year on a bike with only 2K miles!! I had to do the event on the girlfriends Serow, not sure her bike will ever be the same - :augie

Just shows how capable the Serow is then....................:p

It can't be, there's not 20kg difference looking at the bike

Just found out it's 145kg dry....................so 2 kg heavier

Put it down to a tired and emotional old hippy that was on his way home from the land of Tulips and Clogs ;)

I defo read it somewhere but buggered if I can find it........ You're right though, 20kg is a hell of a lot so clearly bollox.

Now, if they retained the weight advantage of the infinitely superior 610 they could've been onto something :)

Andres

Back
Top Bottom