Green welly

Love stopping in at the Green Welly when I'm up there. They do a lot for bikers; holding events and having manufactures days/weekends, promoting biking and the foods not to bad.

Both of the owners of the Green Welly are keen motorcyclists. Eddie used to have a GSA and his missus, Fiona (I think) used to have a 650GS. Not quite sure if they've still got tham. Fiona is quite active in IAM circles.

Tyndrum........ Bit of a gold mine that place!

Literally - I met someone at a gold panning exhibition in the Moffat Village Hall (we more or less got dragged in) a couple of year ago who had a ring made from gold her partner had panned in Tyndrum over several years.

Watched an old English fellow panning in the burn ,he was trying to get enough to make a crucifix for his grandaughters Communion .been at it for weeks with not a lot to show for it ,a hardy auld bastard all the same:beer:

Both of the owners of the Green Welly are keen motorcyclists. Eddie used to have a GSA and his missus, Fiona (I think) used to have a 650GS. Not quite sure if they've still got tham. Fiona is quite active in IAM circles.

I thought Eddie still had his GSA; and his Harley.

Can't beat it.

I'm quite close to the welly but always nice for a coffee and a cake. Ed's got a few bikes and he's out in all weathers and right through the year, often bump into him as he likes a blether.

Back
Top Bottom