Final Route and Itinerary

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
For those interested in following progress, I've done a final route plan. It would be easier to read if I could copy the spreadsheet across but that is beyond me:blast. Anyway, you will see a brief rundown of our day and where we will be staying if you want to follow our progress on a map.

We'll be sticking to this for the large part but it's weather dependant in places like Colorado. We'll also have an ongoing update and trip report running in the trip report.

June 11th Friday Sightseeing and local roads SF San Francisco
June 12th Saturday Alcatraz, and local roads around SF. BBQ in Novato San Francisco
June 13th Sunday Skyline Boulevard, Alice`s Restaurant Monterey California
June 14th Monday Carmel Valley road and across Central California Three Rivers California
June 15th Tuesday Sequioa Nat Park, Giant Redwood Trees and Kings Canyon Oakhurst California
June 16th Wednesday Glacier Point, Yosemite National Park and Exit via east entrance at 10,000ft Mono Lake California
June 17th Thursday Local roads and Hwy 395 Lone Pine Nevada
June 18th Friday Death Valley via Furnace Creek and Shoshone Las Vegas Nevada
June 19th Saturday R167 around Lake Mead and I15 to Zion Nat Park Mt Carmel Junction Utah
June 20th Sunday R12 through Bryce Canyon. R95to R261 and Moki Dugway Mexican Hat Utah
June 21st Monday Monument Valley Kayenta Arizona
June 22nd Tuesday Loacal roads to Greasewood Springs. Evening of Navajo Culture Greasewood Springs Arizona School bunk house
June 23rd Wednesday Canyon de Chelley Chinle Arizona
June 24th Thursday Four corners, Mesa Verde and R550 million dollar hwy Telluride Colorado
June 25th Friday R145, R141Grand Junction.R65 over Grand Mesa and R133 Carbondale Colorado
June 26th Saturday R82 Aspen and independence Pass at 12000ft. To Mt Evans at 14,000ft and R285 Salida Colorado
June 27th Sunday R50 to Gunnison then south on R149 and R160 Pagosa Springs Colorado
June 28th Monday South to Santa Fe and then Madrid and Sandia Mtn at 10,000ft Albuquerque New Mexico
June 29th Tuesday South to Roswell to see the Aliens Lubbock Texas
June 30th Wednesday Across Texas and Oklahoma Sulpher Oklahoma
July 1st Thursday Across Oklahoma andOzerk Mtns in Arkansas West Helena Mississippi
July 2nd Friday Across Mississippi and up the Natchez Parkway Nashville Tennessee
July 3rd Saturday Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg and across Tennessee Deals Gap North Carolina
July 4th Sunday Blue Ridge Parkway and Smokie Mountains Stuart Virginia
July 5th Monday Across North Carolina to Eastern Seeboard Kill Devil Hills North Carolina
July 6th Tuesday Wright Brothers memorial and a paddle in the sea Norfolk Virginia
July 7th Wednesday Ride up the Eastern Seaboard Baltimore Maryland
July 8th Thursday Take bikes to Baltimore Port Washington DC
July 9th Friday Sightseeing and flight back to the UK

That's put a serious smile on my face!!!!

Will the Navajo be alright with so many "cowboys" riding up to the reservation?:augie

Back
Top Bottom