Many thanks Dan

I really loved the site it was great. The squirrel chucking bits of walnut at us kept me amused for ages and the people were all amazing.

Thanks Dan I really do appreciate it you worked hard and as the pub had only been taken over 7 weeks ago they really did amazingly. If you have the energy for another one I will be there next year.
Thank you

Thanks Dan and Cal, lovely event in an old orchard

Had a cracking time, meeting old friends and some new ones too

Good rideout too, thanks Ash for showing me the little known spots of the compact Cotswold and the sight of Ash struggling with a full sized sheep, trying to to squeeze it in the back of an Audi A7 Coupe will never leave me:eek:

:postpics

You missed the pilot show at 4am then Steptoe :blast

Nope, heard it, the 4am was just a simple "ding-dong".
It woke me up and i thought i was dreaming of ringing church bells. :D

Dan, Kal And Morgan. Plus everyone at the pub, not forgetting Bill H for the coffee and liqueurs.

We had a great weekend, enjoyed everyone's company and even managed to get out again :D

Well done :thumby:

Val. & Jill

Thank you Dan for organising a great weekend :thumb2
A first event for me and definitely not the last.

Many generous people there, mr H for the copious tea and coffee, Proff for introducing me to 150% proof rum :eek: ( I do need that address Prof please )
And you guys that I spent so much time with..... All, thank you :beerjug:

Here you go old feller :rob
Any problems, giz a shout :thumby:

http://en.drinkology.de/rum/1247/pussers-british-navy-overproof-rum-0-7-l-75?c=31

I'm just about to order another 4 bottles :jager
I do like my rum :)

Thanks to Dan and Cal for organising the weekend in bootiful surroundings. Brilliant company and atmosphere as usual. Great to see so many like minded folks gathered together with the sole aim of having a good time:)

We enjoyed the Cotswolds so much that we're going back this weekend to look at houses!:JB

Get one with a spare double for Janet and me please :D
No rush like !!!!!!
Get a walking guide and do some of the walks around there
Beautiful part of the world
Good luck :thumb

Surrey does not even compare:thumb:beerjug:
Be sure to choose a house with a nice church nearby with a healthy belfry:thumb:D

You're not wrong!:D I'll keep a look out for nearby befrys, and AVOID:D:beerjug:

Bong, bong, bing, clang, bong, Cheers to The Toads bong bing, bing, bong, a cracking weekend. bing, bing, bing, clang, a well attended event with great company, bong, hope we get to do it all again sometime, clang clang, bong, though for me, bong, i prefer the old site as you had access, bing, bing, to the bogs at all times, bong, bong, bing, clang, bong!:D:D:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom