Justgiving Donations Total to date

guy's when do you plan to hand over the cheque for this ? or are all the donations going directly to the organisation ?

As soon as someone pays into the justgiving account every penny goes direct to the charity.

It was the only way for transparency :thumb2

guy's when do you plan to hand over the cheque for this ? or are all the donations going directly to the organisation ?

All donations go directly to the charity involved with the project in The Gambia so we don't physically have the money (no bad thing if I did I'd just blow it on bikes :blast).

One of the benefits of the Justgiving system is the charity get the money directly with in the case of donations from UK taxpayers gift aid from Her Majesties revenue and customs :thumb

All monies donated are for the charity, everyone involved are covering their own expenses for the trip themselves. :thumb

Payment done:thumb. I am coming up so i can see the lads off .What are the arrangements for getting to Raasay? Is there enough accomodation on Raasay?.Could someone let me know.
cheers

Just an update of the total donations up to the 3rd of January 2010, including gift aid the figure is a staggering............................................................................................................................................................................................................

£32,897.57 :bounce1

Thanks to all who have contributed, believe me its appreciated :thumb

Here's the latest figure for the charity, been a bit busy for the last couple of weeks so apologies for the delay..............................................

£37621.16

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, this is going to make a huge difference to the people in the central river region of The Gambia!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

TTFN

Back
Top Bottom