The Details

Morning everyone ,

A buddy of mine is driving over from Edinburgh on his Africa twin. Barry is his name. Can you add him too.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Barry your + 1 from last post or a second person?

Lads before I ring the hotel....... does anyone want my room as I have to pull out of the trip??

Bike is in hospital for a drive shaft.... and final drive!!

It's forcing me to circle the wagons and tighten my belt this month.

My apologies if this causes any inconvenience.

Sent from a OnePlusX

I could take it and that would mean smelly old boots would have his own room. I really don't mind sharing or having my own room so whatever works

Faced with the prospect of sharing with a man going by the self-applied name Smelly Old Boots, I'd be inclined to take the room on my own... ;)

Sorry to hear about your woes Younger06 :(

I'll wait until tomorrow evening, by then I should have a proper diagnosis of the damage to the bike.

Lads before I ring the hotel....... does anyone want my room as I have to pull out of the trip??

Bike is in hospital for a drive shaft.... and final drive!!

It's forcing me to circle the wagons and tighten my belt this month.

My apologies if this causes any inconvenience.

Sent from a OnePlusX

I will have it

Hi Geraldine, Please add me to the list. I'll find accommodation later or accept any offers of shared rooms that appear. Tks, Pat

Regarding accommodation, the hotel has a cancellation list, Nora at Brae House B&B has a cancellation list and she has also reserved rooms in two other B&Bs. So she seems to be controlling accommodation. I gave her my contact details and have to wait and see. If anyone has to cancel, let me know. Thanks.

Regarding accommodation, the hotel has a cancellation list, Nora at Brae House B&B has a cancellation list and she has also reserved rooms in two other B&Bs. So she seems to be controlling accommodation. I gave her my contact details and have to wait and see. If anyone has to cancel, let me know. Thanks.
Sounds like we are going to meet you in Ardara come hell or high water and given the conditions today it could be high water. However we are up in Ardara today and despite the rain +++ we had a fantastic day on the bike sourcing the route for Saturday and the lunch stop. Brilliant place for bikes and great win for Ireland also.
Bye the way dont forget to order your polo shirt as they are fantastic quality and a great momento .....and we passed sooooo many sheep today.

Geraldine

Sorry to hear that Keith.
Mine failed in Austria the summer before last. €1600 later I was back on the road :(
I think I've done alright, I got a brand new shaft very cheap and a 0 mile FD for under 600 delivered from Germany 🇩🇪

Sent from a OnePlusX

I think I've done alright, I got a brand new shaft very cheap and a 0 mile FD for under 600 delivered from Germany 🇩🇪

Sounds good :thumb
Does that leave enough in the piggy bank for a weekend away or are you definitely out ?

I could take it and that would mean smelly old boots would have his own room. I really don't mind sharing or having my own room so whatever works

Same as. What ever happens is grand with me. perhaps yourself and pat can decide who wants a room on their own.

Faced with the prospect of sharing with a man going by the self-applied name Smelly Old Boots, I'd be inclined to take the room on my own... ;)

Sorry to hear about your woes Younger06 :(

It is ment in an ironic way. I'll have you know I have perfectly healthy clean smelly feet:)

Did someone edit that above? I could have sworn I typed healthy clean smelling feet lol

Back
Top Bottom