Marroco again

White trainers? :eek:

Wear some proper gentleman's brogues Steve.....you'll get ignored if you look like a chav :thumb2

Good luck and I'm already looking forwards to another Bakerman classic write up :clap:clap

Fish and Chips in the White Horse Thruxton with Pineapple Tarte Tatin with Cocnut Ice Cream now a 2 mile hike home pasting by The Bell Inn Weyhill, real training oh TWO PINTS of Green King IPA .

:thumb

Paid bill, said goodbye, walked out the car park, barmaids mum has dropped me off at home,

mission acumplished, hitch home, 100 yards walked

Have you read the book Twicthiker

And have you got yourself an iPhone so you can tweet and instagram along the way?

Good luck...

Spent my iphone money on a 62stc.:D

I can`t get why head around tweeting Wreford, oh saw uncle yesertday well on it on the old bedsteed :thumb

Thanks for the donation I`ll hasve to do it now :eek:

£1,507.00 cheers Kieth :thumb

No turning back now, hoping to post route and pictures as we go via internet and 62 stc Garmin, if I can get my head around it in time.

I`m walking 2 miles a day to work and back, carrying my bag all the time.

Trying desperatly hard to motovate my team mate, I think hes just a get up and go we are off chap.

In my element in GO OUTDOORS in Basingstoke, Ian hadn`t seen anything like that before, me so excited and a warehouse full of outdoor gear.

pantsless-christmas-hitchhiker.jpg

The excitment is over off we went from home yesterday, I know i should have bought that netbook now just waited éà minutes for the desk man here in Le Mans to rev up the P.C.

We breckfasted at the bakery in ANDOVER AT 6am tuesday and got taken to the ferry in Portsmouth by a young lad Simon that just happened to be driving by.

8.15 Ferry across to Cean with only 200 PASSENGERS on bourd and not an iceburg in site. With lots of trepedasition we walked off the gangway on to the Brittany ferrys bus;

This thats you to the Pastport control;

BORDEAUX tonigth foot massively big from salisbury plain bike off, walked a few miles today got very stuck in a small village, and have learnt alot today; got one hitch as we crossed a road from a bar out of bar and man stopped just

seconds, another 3 hours after that WAITING IN SMALL VILLGE. had to clear villge buy tram and train only way out;

Now Here, Ian waiting outside sorry must go, not fair on him if im doing this

Bakes:thumb

Back
Top Bottom