South Leverton

gspod

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is it South Leverton this Thursday - seems to be some confusion on the website :nenau

Cheers

Is it South Leverton this Thursday - seems to be some confusion on the website :nenau

Cheers
South Leverton is Wednesday evening any time after 5.00 at the Plough Inn, Town Street. (weather permitting) there will be a burger van or I think this week a baked potato van.

Always Wednesday, after this, 23rd August, 13th and 27th September. There will be a number of us (UKGSer's) there. It takes over the main street of the village with a lot of older bikes.

This one attends regularly!

021-X2.jpg

020-X2.jpg

You're not working???? :eek:

Andres

Not at the moment, I am currently off both that Wednesday & the following day. Considering heading over to Silverstone for the Day of Champions on the Thursday.

I'm hoping to come along if it can manage to stop raining. I know Rick if I see him but how would I recognise any other tossers? I'll be on the Ktm with the super motos in.

I'm hoping to come along if it can manage to stop raining. I know Rick if I see him but how would I recognise any other tossers? I'll be on the Ktm with the super motos in.

We come on proper GS's of one sort or another and park opposite the burger van (Water cooled are not allowed) personally usually on an Airhead GS.

They will be the fat fuckers :D

I will be on the ducati so will probably hide round the corner

................and I'll be on a 70's Guzzi T3 thing. Purple and chrome and with a trail of parts leading to where it ultimately gets parked.

Andres

We come on proper GS's of one sort or another and park opposite the burger van (Water cooled are not allowed) personally usually on an Airhead GS.

Amanda will have to park her WC round the corner and walk the last 60 metres :D

A good turnout of UKGSers opposite the burger van even if one was slightly wet from the ford in Clumber Park!

I may come on the Burgman & park opposite the burger van.

Nice to see everyone and some lovely old bikes to look at - will try to make this a regular :beerjug:

Still having it off tomorrow so this looks like a go-er.

Back
Top Bottom