How many R100GSPD's ?

cobbster

Reaction score
The number of R100 GS PD's licensed or SORNed, since 1994 according to DVLA is 81, 18 of which are SORN.

I wonder how many of them are on here?

Put a picture of your bike and take the next number, I wonder how many there are?

I'll kick off - 94MY various mods

:beerjug::beerjug:

Attachments

• GSPD.jpg
    GSPD.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 801
Here's my one which may be for sale after the Dragon Rally ( my right knee has gone AWOL for about 6 months - gotta wear a knee brace:( )

carbedbeauties1.jpg

Don't forget, we have the Paralever Pics Section at the top of the Airhead Page :thumb2

Mine is on there as unlicensed:confused: imported from DE in 2006 but it's now a French bike... since 2008
Obviously the info has not got back to Swansea:D

gspdc092.jpg

John

Mine is just an old un
But the best colour scheme - I think
Heres number 4 on the list

Attachments

• llamas gspd.jpg
    llamas gspd.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 791
I don't believe that there are only 81 PDs in the UK, I expect there are several hundreds registered simply as GSes. Still, here's mine :thumb2

Attachments

• GSPD.jpg
    GSPD.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 772
I don't believe that there are only 81 PDs in the UK, I expect there are several hundreds registered simply as GSes. Still, here's mine :thumb2

I have to agree I was surprised that the number was so low, just made me think how many are there on this site? I would guess that no two are the same.

Here's my one which may be for sale after the Dragon Rally ( my right knee has gone AWOL for about 6 months - gotta wear a knee brace:( )

carbedbeauties1.jpg

Don't forget, we have the Paralever Pics Section at the top of the Airhead Page :thumb2

Good luck with the knee, I see that there is a thread regarding para levers above so if this is a duplicate please do the necessary

Feb 1996 PD

Late model, 27,000 miles, some good mods.
:D

Attachments

• PD1.jpg
    PD1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 707
  • PD2.jpg
    PD2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 697
  • PD3.jpg
    PD3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 677
  • PD4.jpg
    PD4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 674
R100GSPD

Mine No. 12! with some of the rest of the fleet!

Attachments

• 004-30%.jpg
    004-30%.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 423

Back
Top Bottom